Alright: Who has notifications that don't work?

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:23 am I miss out on a few... and I don't really get the "who liked you" notifications
We’re working on that, seems to be a bug with the forum platform. Only a few likes will show up in notifications for some reason.
🤓The Admin 🤓
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:48 am
ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:23 am I miss out on a few... and I don't really get the "who liked you" notifications
We’re working on that, seems to be a bug with the forum platform. Only a few likes will show up in notifications for some reason.
It seems like now I'm getting notifications, but no one is quoting me. My notifications say I got three from you in this post, and three more in that "life at conception" post when no one actually quoted me
piratemoo
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

ReadingRainbow wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:52 am
It seems like now I'm getting notifications, but no one is quoting me. My notifications say I got three from you in this post, and three more in that "life at conception" post when no one actually quoted me
I think it's confusing replies in the post with quotes.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

piratemoo wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:53 am

I think it's confusing replies in the post with quotes.

That's ok, I'm just happy there's somewhere to talk to people like cafemom was lol
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Mine are kind of hit and miss, I'm not always notified of a like is the one I've mostly noticed.
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Yep, now I'm getting them whenever anyone replies to a post I also made a reply in. Lol.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:01 am

Yep, now I'm getting them whenever anyone replies to a post I also made a reply in. Lol.
Yea, that’s normal. It’s because the post automatically subscribed you, you can unsubscribe from the post and should still get quotes.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:04 am

Yea, that’s normal. It’s because the post automatically subscribed you, you can unsubscribe from the post and should still get quotes.

Huh, thanks. It didnt do that before.

Like she said though, just grateful for everyone and this just adds to the fun a little bit with the kinks.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Smarties wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:06 am

Like she said though, just grateful for everyone and this just adds to the fun a little bit with the kinks.
Thanks to a bug in our forum platform some people weren’t set to automatically get notifications. When moo changed your user setting on the backend, it fixed the issue. Now you are getting all of your notifications. You can change that setting so you don’t get every reply to a topic you replied to in your notification settings
🤓The Admin 🤓
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:09 am
Smarties wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:06 am

Thanks to a bug in our forum platform some people weren’t set to automatically get notifications. When moo changed your user setting on the backend, it fixed the issue. Now you are getting all of your notifications. You can change that setting so you don’t get every reply to a topic you replied to in your user notification settings

Oh wow thanks so much!!! Y'all are awesome!
Locked Previous topicNext topic