History repeats itself

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Biden accused of plagiarism

3rd time is the charm.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Joe Biden's climate change plan hit with plagiarism charge

SUMMARY: Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign came under fire on Tuesday for putting out a $1.7 trillion climate change plan that included passages identical to previously published documents, in an echo of the plagiarism scandal that helped drive him from the 1988 presidential race.

FULL STORY: www.politico.com
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Josh Nelson, vice president at the progressive group CREDO, first flagged the similarities on Twitter. The text contained the same language about technology designed to capture and store power plants' carbon dioxide emissions as documents previously released by the nongovernmental organization Center for Climate and Energy Solutions as well as the BlueGreen Alliance, a coalition of environmental and labor groups.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/ ... an-1504950
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wish he would go away. His lead is somewhat baffling to me; name recognition is the only thing he has going for him.
Lexy
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The man hasn’t had an original thought in 50 years....
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

jessilin0113 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:28 am I wish he would go away. His lead is somewhat baffling to me; name recognition is the only thing he has going for him.
Same with Hillary in 2016.
KAG
Mean Girl
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:52 am
jessilin0113 wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:28 am I wish he would go away. His lead is somewhat baffling to me; name recognition is the only thing he has going for him.

Not true

Her claim to fame was saving the rapist from being removed from office by impeachment.
She will alway be Golden to the Dems - no matter how many felonies that she admits to.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

National Review Reports -

Former vice president Joe Biden, who currently enjoys a hefty lead over his opponents for the Democratic presidential nomination, released his plan to combat climate change on Tuesday and was promptly accused of plagiarizing parts of the proposal.

The sections in question appeared to lift language from documents published by the Center for Climate and Energy Solutions and the Blue Green Alliance. The vice president of the progressive group CREDO, Josh Nelson, noted the double language Tuesday morning, pointing out that passages from Biden's plan nearly mirror sentences from a 2017 letter the Blue Green Alliance sent to the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee.
jessilin0113
Regent
Regent

Unread post

morgan wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:52 am
I couldn't possibly care less about Hillary Clinton at this juncture. Honestly.

It just bothers me since Biden has zero ideas, other than what he's poached from others, and there are so many qualified candidates who are actually putting detailed policy plans out there, and they are getting stomped by this F***ing guy. He'd be miles and miles better than the current president, but come on. No Old White Dudes 2020
Locked Previous topicNext topic