Is FB friend stalking me??!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Should I be concerned if a Facebook friend (that I've never met) keeps messaging me? He lives in another state that's pretty far from me but STILL...it's getting weird. We had originally knew each other from Myspace so we've actually "known" each other for years but I really don't know him personally. He had found me on FB years after I had quit Myspace. He sends me a message as soon as he sees me on and it doesn't quit until I go to bed. I keep telling him the plans that I have for the day but he will continue to send me a message if I make the mistake of checking my FB. I'm starting to get freaked out. What should I do? Is this considered stalking or what?
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Unfriend and block
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Have you considered ignoring his messages or blocking him? You don’t actually have to reply to people just because they message you.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t know if he’s stalking you or just anxious to talk to you. If it’s making you uncomfortable.
Can you block him. Is there a way to sign in without everyone knowing you are logged on. You can report him to fb. You can also ignore him.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Just ignore the messages.
If you open up his chathead on FB messenger and either ignore or block him.
Ignoring allows them to send you messages still, you just won't get them.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Just block him
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Easy enough, block him. Sounds like you have no really vested interest in keeping him as a friend anyways.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

As the others have said, delete and block. Move on.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

What should you do? Seriously? You don't forking know?
Locked Previous topicNext topic