morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

Yeah boy, it sure sucks to be white, doesn’t it? God, I hate being white. Seriously, it’s the WORST!! Everyone is SOOOOOOOOOOOO prejudiced against us!!!!!!!!!!!
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

#triggeredwhiteguilt
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:51 pm Yeah boy, it sure sucks to be white, doesn’t it? God, I hate being white. Seriously, it’s the WORST!! Everyone is SOOOOOOOOOOOO prejudiced against us!!!!!!!!!!!

they don't want YOU (a non latino) in their future, yes they're prejudiced against you.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

morgan wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 am #triggeredwhiteguilt
morgan
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:31 am
morgan wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 am #triggeredwhiteguilt
:lol:
KAG
Mean Girl
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:18 am
SolidlyAverage wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:51 pm Yeah boy, it sure sucks to be white, doesn’t it? God, I hate being white. Seriously, it’s the WORST!! Everyone is SOOOOOOOOOOOO prejudiced against us!!!!!!!!!!!

they don't want YOU (a non latino) in their future, yes they're prejudiced against you.
Yes, that’s so true. All Latinos just want all caucasians to...be killed? Disenfranchised? Deported? Imprisoned?

Anyway, they’re TERRIBLY racist and want whitey GONE! Good thing you guys are on to them!
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:30 am
water<wine wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:18 am

Yes, that’s so true. All Latinos just want all caucasians to...be killed? Disenfranchised? Deported? Imprisoned?

Anyway, they’re TERRIBLY racist and want whitey GONE! Good thing you guys are on to them!
uh, who said all of them? I am referring to the people in the photo, 2 people. but yes there are others. they just want to replace you as a demographic, I didnt say it would be violent. it will be a slow replacement, its already happening. its also white liberals btw, they want to replace themselves with non white people. the left views white people as the greatest evil in the world. the only thing standing in the way of their utopia.
Deleted User 1074

Unread post

1950- white people were 28% of the world population

2060- white people will be 9% of the world population

if any other race were going extinct people would be upset, but the world, including white liberals celebrate it when its white people.
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

water<wine wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:51 pm 1950- white people were 28% of the world population

2060- white people will be 9% of the world population

if any other race were going extinct people would be upset, but the world, including white liberals celebrate it when its white people.
How would you define "white" ?
Locked Previous topicNext topic