Hes starting school

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

When my son graduated high school he decided to take time off to take care of me. My health was in really bad shape. I was not happy about it but he insisted it was temporary. After about a year i got better medication and i didnt need as much help. He decided he wanted to work. He took a class here and there but no end goal. I got more worried that he was never going to go back. but he applied a cpl months ago and he starts full time this august. He right at this moment is taking an assesment test. Its a great day.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Reedusstalker

Unread post

I think your son is an awesome young man. He put his life on hold to help you when you most needed it and that was amazing. In a world filled with entitled people, he did something not a lot of people are willing to do now.

I took care of my mom when she was ill and let me tell you, it was the best thing I have ever done. I will never regret it.
AsteroidStar
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Forward momentum is a great thing! Congrats to him, and good luck! Also glad you are getting your medical issues under control.
You might be a king or a lowly street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good for him! I wish him the best of luck!
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
DeleteAccount
Countess
Countess

Unread post

You have a wonderful kid there! I am glad to hear you are better also. Congrats to you and your son :)
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:49 am I think your son is an awesome young man. He put his life on hold to help you when you most needed it and that was amazing. In a world filled with entitled people, he did something not a lot of people are willing to do now.

I took care of my mom when she was ill and let me tell you, it was the best thing I have ever done. I will never regret it.
He really is an awesome son. I just didnt want to be the reason he didnt go to college. So proud that he is working on things for himself now.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Reedusstalker

Unread post

msgme wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:00 am
Reedusstalker wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:49 am I think your son is an awesome young man. He put his life on hold to help you when you most needed it and that was amazing. In a world filled with entitled people, he did something not a lot of people are willing to do now.

He really is an awesome son. I just didnt want to be the reason he didnt go to college. So proud that he is working on things for himself now.
You did a great job raising him so hats off to you and your parenting as well. Youre an awesome mom and i hope your health continues to get better
AubreeGrace17
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Your son sounds like a great guy!
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think gap years are wonderful for some students. I hope he excels!
Locked Previous topicNext topic