Skeletons in the movie Poltergeist

Reedusstalker

Unread post

In "Poltergeist II", they did discover that some of the skeletons in the cave were real; after strange things kept happening on the cave set, Will Sampson informed them that it was because of these skeletons. People in the props department admitted they had supplemented with the real thing and removed them. They were given respectful burial, and Sampson, who was a shaman for his people, performed a ceremony at the site~not an exorcism as some claim! I know because I watched a lengthy interview with Sampson, Craig T. Nelson and others connected to the film.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Where would the props team get real skeletons? I think that's the most bizarre part of this whole thing
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 pm Where would the props team get real skeletons? I think that's the most bizarre part of this whole thing
That is a damn good question.
AnnOhn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:41 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 pm Where would the props team get real skeletons? I think that's the most bizarre part of this whole thing
There are medical school supply companies that sell real and fake skeletons.
AnnOhn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:41 pm
There are medical school supply companies that sell real and fake skeletons.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Those movies were cursed. The older DD in the movie was killed by her boyfriend and Carol Ann died of pneumonia suddenly. I think they were cursed
Catching up
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Yup that's what I was talking about in another post.
Could have been from a medical place that sells bones.
Fly away like a bird
Seashell77
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Oh wow, I never knew they used some real skeletons in Poltergeist. That's quite disturbing. I'm glad to hear that they decided to give those poor souls a burial afterwards. That's the least the producers should do in my opinion.
Locked Previous topicNext topic