Who's right, me or my sister?

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Mommabearof2 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:47 am
Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:40 am If I make it to be almost 80, none of my children better pull something like that. I'll eat what I darn well please.
That's exactly how my Mom feels. Unfortunately, she doesn't really get a say when she has to rely on one of us to drive her around.
Someone would be written out of my will, lol.
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 3:36 pm I'm with you. It sounds to me like your sister is being inconvenienced by having to wait for your mom when she's in the bathroom not because she actually cares about her health.
No, honestly I don't think that's it. My sister is very controlling and very black & white in her thinking. She has no compassion for someone who may be struggling to make changings. If she feels you should make certain changes to make your life better then damn it, just do it attitude.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

It's not a matter of whether YOU are right or your SISTER is right. Ask the DOCTOR. And then, whatever HE/SHE says, abide by that.
Lolabearlow
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 9:40 am If I make it to be almost 80, none of my children better pull something like that. I'll eat what I darn well please.
My sil pulls this crap with fil. My theory is if he’s 90 and wants to live off ice cream and rice- so be it, he has earned the right.

She flipped because after he turned 90 he refused to eat veggies and his reasoning was totally sound to me “I never liked them but your mother made me eat vegetables so the kids would eat them but know he (refers to DH) is 40 so I don’t give a damn if he eats green beans or not!”
Locked Previous topicNext topic