Big Brother

Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

So kaitlyn won HOH and we know that means Haliegh is going up. Who's gonna be her second nom?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:53 am So kaitlyn won HOH and we know that means Haliegh is going up. Who's gonna be her second nom?
Bayleigh.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:10 am
Spunky wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:53 am So kaitlyn won HOH and we know that means Haliegh is going up. Who's gonna be her second nom?
Bayleigh.
I can see that but if she wants to play with the big boys she needs to put up Swaggy and baliegh both.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:23 am
Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:10 am
Bayleigh.
I can see that but if she wants to play with the big boys she needs to put up Swaggy and baliegh both.
I don't think she's as kumbaya as she'd like everyone to think.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

'BIG BROTHER'
KAITLYN DROPS N-WORD REAL QUICK ...
After Producers' Warning

'Big Brother' Houseguest Kaitlyn Drops N-Word After Producer's Language Warning

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK ...CBS
"Big Brother" houseguest Kaitlyn went from zero to stupid real quick when she dropped the n-word Thursday night during the show's online live feed.

She was talking to 2 other guests -- Tyler and Scottie -- about making a quick transition ... when Kaitlyn, who is white, decided it was the perfect time to quote Drake's "0 to 100" ... and NOT the clean version. She said, "I did got zero to 100 n**ga, real quick."

Seems like she realized her idiocy real quick too ... because she immediately said "Oops," and continued mumbling lyrics to the song as if to say ... I was just singing a song, I'm not racist!

GETTIN' RACIALCBS
All 3 of 'em must have remembered at that moment producers JUST finished warning them about this kinda crap ... after Angela and Rachel worried their tans would make them look too "ghetto."

'BB' producers say the racist language will not be used in the CBS broadcasts.
Yipes-Stripes
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:34 pm 'BIG BROTHER'
KAITLYN DROPS N-WORD REAL QUICK ...
After Producers' Warning

'Big Brother' Houseguest Kaitlyn Drops N-Word After Producer's Language Warning

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK ...CBS
"Big Brother" houseguest Kaitlyn went from zero to stupid real quick when she dropped the n-word Thursday night during the show's online live feed.

She was talking to 2 other guests -- Tyler and Scottie -- about making a quick transition ... when Kaitlyn, who is white, decided it was the perfect time to quote Drake's "0 to 100" ... and NOT the clean version. She said, "I did got zero to 100 n**ga, real quick."

Seems like she realized her idiocy real quick too ... because she immediately said "Oops," and continued mumbling lyrics to the song as if to say ... I was just singing a song, I'm not racist!

GETTIN' RACIALCBS
All 3 of 'em must have remembered at that moment producers JUST finished warning them about this kinda crap ... after Angela and Rachel worried their tans would make them look too "ghetto."

'BB' producers say the racist language will not be used in the CBS broadcasts.
When will these dumbasses learn that they're being filmed constantly? Then the whole JC vagina ice cream scoop debacle😒
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I must've missed the JC vagina ice cream scoop.....

I didn't catch Kaitlyn and her comment but am lmao at her nominations. She's a nut for sure.
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

It's about to get real in the BB house!

It was great to see Cody and Jessica return and happy to hear they are now engaged. Kaitlyn almost blew it by running her mouth to a select few but in the end was able to put swaggy up. She's pissed a few off now so I'm not sure her plan will work. I have a feeling swaggy can play victim easily and this backdoor may just cost Winston his game.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 am It's about to get real in the BB house!

It was great to see Cody and Jessica return and happy to hear they are now engaged. Kaitlyn almost blew it by running her mouth to a select few but in the end was able to put swaggy up. She's pissed a few off now so I'm not sure her plan will work. I have a feeling swaggy can play victim easily and this backdoor may just cost Winston his game.
Never great to see Cody and Jessica :o
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:39 am
Spunky wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:36 am It's about to get real in the BB house!

Never great to see Cody and Jessica :o

Sure it is. I didn't like them at first but by the end I was team Cody and Jess. Same with Brandon and Rachel. I think they should do a BB couples season.

And bring back Mike Boogie! Add some substance. It's becoming boring and repetitive.
Locked Previous topicNext topic