Big Brother

msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:37 pm
msgme wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:35 pm so happy that its Thursday and this week is over lol. I can't get over Fessy being such a moron. I couldn't even watch the feeds this week i just watched Tarans updates. I'm hoping for a L6 HOH and finally put Foutte out to pasture.
Foutte? Is that Scotty?
The alliance that is now the hive the non level 6 people lol
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msgme wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:40 pm
msgme wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:35 pm so happy that its Thursday and this week is over lol. I can't get over Fessy being such a moron. I couldn't even watch the feeds this week i just watched Tarans updates. I'm hoping for a L6 HOH and finally put Foutte out to pasture.
Foutte? Is that Scotty?
Oh, Lol, Yeah, I heard that once. So, don't tell me but do you know who's going up? I mean, I can't imagine he will put up Haleigh.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:17 pm
Foutte? Is that Scotty?
Oh, Lol, Yeah, I heard that once. So, don't tell me but do you know who's going up? I mean, I can't imagine he will put up Haleigh.
Fess?
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

msgme wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:40 pm

Fess?
Yes, Sam and Scotty were trying to get him to put her up.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:53 pm
Fess?
lol i forgot they didn't show the veto meeting last night. I was confused because the veto meeting actually happened Monday and they usually show it on Wednesday. So i forgot that casual viewers don't know what happened with it. lol
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Yipes-Stripes
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

msgme wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Fess?
lol i forgot they didn't show the veto meeting last night. I was confused because the veto meeting actually happened Monday and they usually show it on Wednesday. So i forgot that casual viewers don't know what happened with it. lol
I consider myself a pretty big fan, but I don't watch the live feeds or look up spoilers. I like to wait for the episodes, mainly because I live a dull life and I enjoy being surprised😂
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Yipes-Stripes wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:32 pm
msgme wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:05 pm

I consider myself a pretty big fan, but I don't watch the live feeds or look up spoilers. I like to wait for the episodes, mainly because I live a dull life and I enjoy being surprised😂
The term "casual Viewer" is just the term used for the fans who don't watch the feeds. what CBS shows and what actually happens is often very different. I personally have very little patience and it would of killed me to not know who won HOH last night.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I am getting really tired of not seeing comps. They have cut so much of the show out to get viewers to subscribe to live feeds. It angers me to the point I may just be watching my last season. They used to have the have not comp and stopped it as well. What's the point to watching anymore? It's not like CBS needs the money.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Spunky wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:31 pm I am getting really tired of not seeing comps. They have cut so much of the show out to get viewers to subscribe to live feeds. It angers me to the point I may just be watching my last season. They used to have the have not comp and stopped it as well. What's the point to watching anymore? It's not like CBS needs the money.
Not comp?
Spunky
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:50 pm
Spunky wrote: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:31 pm I am getting really tired of not seeing comps. They have cut so much of the show out to get viewers to subscribe to live feeds. It angers me to the point I may just be watching my last season. They used to have the have not comp and stopped it as well. What's the point to watching anymore? It's not like CBS needs the money.
Not comp?
Have /have nots
Locked Previous topicNext topic