What age did your child start school?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Is three too young ?
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

You start your kid in school when you think they’re ready. We did preschool at home so all of mine were 5 when they started school.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I didn't put my daughter in preschool. She started kindergarten at 5.
Lemons
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Three years old is a the norm to start at least a part time program. A couple mornings a week minimum. Pre-K and Kindergarten are routine.
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Both a three.
Living my perfect life 💕
flowerfunleah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My oldest didnt go to school until she was a little over 5 1/2 for Kindergarten (November birthday) and my twins started preschool when they were 3 1/2 in February actually after being on the waitlist.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Maggie wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:39 pm You start your kid in school when you think they’re ready. We did preschool at home so all of mine were 5 when they started school.
Well I think they are totally read it's his dad that doesnt think he is ....just wanting some perspective
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

My son went at 3, as did my SD. SDS went at 4. Even if they know the basics it provides great social skills.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Idk, my children started attending a daycare, The Goddard School, with a curriculum as infants 3 months old. So they just slid right into the toddler, preschool and pre-K curriculums as they got older.

I don’t think there is a right or wrong age, each family and child has different needs. I know my children benefitted from their curriculum at the age of 3.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

4, 5, 3, 5
Locked Previous topicNext topic