A tree broke on my neighbors house

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I heard a loud sound at around 5:30. My dog started barking but i just went back ti sleep. At 7 i went outside and a tree broke in half and landed on their house.. our landlord is going to have fun with that one.. it didn't damage the house from what i could see.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That sucks! Here on Saturday afternoon we had a freak lightning storm and a bolt hit a 120 ft tree. Which in turn set it on fire, landed on a car driving along the road it happened on, and to top it off ruptured a gas line.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Homeowners insurance may take care of that.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

carterscutie85 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:33 am Homeowners insurance may take care of that.
It should but he is going to have to put them somewheres else until it is removed and the house is safe to enter.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We’ve had that happen (and trees fall away from the house), it’s scary as hell. Since only one room was effected we stayed in the house and just made the best of it.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Insurance will cover that. We had tree trimmers DROP a tree on our house and there were zero issues
Deleted User 114

Unread post

At least everyone's okay.. scary though!
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Their insurance will assess the damages and the safety of them being in the house. If it's not safe and they have insurance, they should be covered to stay elsewhere for a bit.
Locked Previous topicNext topic