Why would we be excited that you are having baby #3 by baby daddy #3?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My sister announced she was pregnant. Her and her new boyfriend have only been together for only a few months.

We were all doing a group picture and she had her boyfriend scream out "Jessica is pregnant". Apparently they were trying to film it and get all of our surprised and excited reactions. I think many of us were surprised... because we didnt think she would do it again. I honestly wasnt that surprised. I already kind of called it.

She stormed off when people didnt react the way she wanted. She cried to my mom that she was upset that no one was excited and that we should all be happy that she has a good man and her life together. That we should be proud of her that she is still with the father this time.

The only reason I know is because she was loud enough that everyone could here

Sorry but why would anyone be excited about this? She has an apartment now which is great but she is far from stable. She did exactly what she did the last two times only this guy didnt run off the second he heard. I hope to god that he sticks around and they are happy but it has only been a few months.

She told me he was just a rebound too when they first started dating. She never thought it would be serious. Well it is real serious now.

If they had been together for awhile and were living together and preferably married I would be super excited. I have a feeling that he will split just like the last guys. He is exactly her type and just like her other baby daddies.I do wish she would let me see the footage because I bet it is hilarious. I am not sure why she ever thought people would be excited about it she already cant afford the kids she has.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Idk. I'm excited for any baby born into our family regardless of who their Dad is.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

You can celebrate a new life and family member regardless of the circumstances.
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

This sounds like a very challenging situation. She and the children she already has will need as much family stability as possible. I hope the kids are able to get a sense of security from extended family relationships.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I hope all works out and she won't be struggling.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Does she work to support her other 2 children? Do the fathers of those other 2 children pay child support for them? Is she receiving any form of support from the government?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:10 am Does she work to support her other 2 children? Do the fathers of those other 2 children pay child support for them? Is she receiving any form of support from the government?
She does work but it is a minimum wage job and she hates it. The fathers of her kids do not pay anything. She is on welfare but I am not sure what.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'd be mortified for her, knowing she is just doing the same thing over and over again. It's not the children's fault but there is not a chance in hell I'd celebrate her being on welfare and reproducing with every guy she dates for a few months.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I think I would have asked if she knew what causes pregnancy.....
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:11 am
Anonymous 4 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:10 am Does she work to support her other 2 children? Do the fathers of those other 2 children pay child support for them? Is she receiving any form of support from the government?
She does work but it is a minimum wage job and she hates it. The fathers of her kids do not pay anything. She is on welfare but I am not sure what.
Yeah but none of that is the baby's fault. I'm just excited for a new baby to love and watch grow.
Locked Previous topicNext topic