BM is disappointed in me because I am not contributing to child support

Anonymous 1

Unread post

BM is a very nice person overall. She is kind and caring. Her problem is she is a mooch. I dont like to talk bad about her but it is true.

She has never worked a real job. When DH and her met in college she was doing a work study position. It was supposed to lead to a job but she got pregnant just before graduation and decided to be a SAHM from then on. She always said she would go back to work "in the future" but just never did.

She just got out of her third marriage. She is struggling living on child support. She keeps saying she is going to go back to school to update her degree but she never does.

I just was made head of my department which came with a big pay raise. I guess she expected that I would contribute more to child support because I am making a "shit ton" of money as she says. She thought I was an equal parent in this situation and is disappointed in me that I am not contributing to my step kids.

She said all of this in a very polite voice. I was kind of surprised that she sounded so nice saying that stuff. I told her that I do contribute to the step kids but my finances are none of her business and I would not talk to her about them again.

I know she is struggling but I cant believe she would be asking me for money instead of making it herself. She already apologized and said she was out of line but I am still surprised by it all.
Nvl0707
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

😂😂 she can F**k right off! 😂
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Bm thought the same thing! She thought she should get 25% of my salary on top of the almost 3k she was already getting from dh.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bitches be tripping.
I shit glitter
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My husbands ex thought the same. He keeps his support at the court ordered amount despite being in residency. I got a huge promotion and she expected her support would go up. No.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I read so many posts along these lines on CM (from both sides) that I thought these people only existed in trollville usa. I stand corrected though. Last year at school pick up this woman was going on and on about how her EXs new wife just got a new job and a substantial pay increase. She thought her CS would go up, and threw a tantrum when it was explained to her that it didn't work that way. It was actually embarrassing to watch this full grown woman having a crying tantrum that she wasn't going to get more CS.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If your finances are none of her business how did she find out about your pay increase?
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She apologized and said she was out of line. So it's over.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:58 pm If your finances are none of her business how did she find out about your pay increase?
Common sense? The head of a department obviously makes more than the others working in the department.
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 3:04 pm
luvthagirl wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 2:58 pm If your finances are none of her business how did she find out about your pay increase?
Common sense? The head of a department obviously makes more than the others working in the department.
Did common sense tell her you made "Head of your Department"?
Locked Previous topicNext topic