Brake-checking

Deleted User 114

"No" to both questions.
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Oh Mama...tailgating is an aggressive move. You should not be surprised to have gotten an aggressive response. You pushed her. She pushed you back.

You say you make it a habit to tailgate people who you feel are going too slow. Perhaps try not doing that anymore for a while and see if things go differently for you.

One more thing...going 20 in a 25 in a residential area during school arrival time...that's not too slow. If it's too slow for you, you should leave yourself more time to go places.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I flip on my lights, to make it look like I hit the brakes
or I drive slower. I pisses me off, because what if I had to brake suddenly and you are so close?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 7

I don't brake check but I do slow down. If you're going to rear end me I'd rather it be at lower speeds.
I don't tailgate either. I followed a car going 20 under the speed limit (except for during the passing lane where she sped up to 10 over) for 10 miles this morning and managed to do it without being a jerk even if he was.
Anonymous 8

:?
Attachments
Tailgating-Warning-Funny-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker-For-Car-Rear-Tail-Window-Decor-Rear-Bumper-Back-Windshield.jpg_640x640.jpg
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

I don't normal,y drive below the speed limit so if someone is up my butt its 9/10 because they're in a hurry.
I just slow down and drive slower. That usually gets them to back off.
i want candy!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Riding someones ass or tailgaiting is dangerous and stupid. I dont brake check speeding assholes but I will slow down considerably forcing them to pass me when I have the kids in the car with me.
But if Im alone and some asshole wants to act stupid and try to kiss my ass, I can be a bitch. I have a front window dashcam and rear window dashcam, everything they do is being recorded. Play bitch games....get bitch slapped :)
wildflowers25
Regent
Regent

I don't brake check or tailgate. Both are stupid and cause bad things to happen.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:19 pm Before I caught up to her I was going 30mph. That's hardly reckless. And I'd use the term "neighborhood" loosely. There are zero houses on that stretch of that road. It's all gov't buildings.
SolidlyAverage wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:32 pm So you were driving recklessly through a neighborhood and then continued to be a gigantic asshole and drive illegally and dangerously. Putting you, your passengers, and anyone in the other car at risk?

Wow. Uh....good for you for admitting that. Now maybe self reflect, feel some shame, and go get a refresher from a driving instructor.

The speed limit doesn't mean you HAVE to go exactly that fast. Going slow through a neighborhood is commendable. You, however, drive like an inexcusable, self-absorbed asshole. I would have done what I always do- slow down slowly if you are tailgating me. We can creep along at 15, I don't care.
You were speeding? Yeah I would have slowed way down. You wanna be in a hurry to do whatever? Too bad, so sad leave earlier next time.
i want candy!
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:38 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:02 pm
Traci_Momof2 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:26 pm

Where have I tried to justify my tailgating? I believe I've said multiple times that I was wrong. I'm trying to find the thought process of reacting to one wrong with another wrong.
How would you have reacted if she had slowed down any more?
Slowed down to match her speed. That should be obvious.
[/quote from

How is that obvious when you didn't slow down to match her speed in the first place. Instead of slowing down,you rode her ass....
Locked Previous topicNext topic