If your husband

Locked Previous topicNext topic
Anonymous 1

Screamed in your face how much he HATES your family, how would you react? Then he screams how he hasn't been happy in 20yrs, and it's all someone else's fault, not his.

Meanwhile, HIS family is on a pedestal....a 'family' that raised him with severe physical and emotional abuse.
Anonymous 2

I would think that he needs to find a good therapist and work on some of the issues and perhaps you both can go to counseling as well as a couple. Hugs!
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:58 am I would think that he needs to find a good therapist and work on some of the issues and perhaps you both can go to counseling as well as a couple. Hugs!
Tried counseling more times that i can count, and he always would walk out, claiming the therapist is full of shit and nothing is his fault.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Is this the first time he’s done this?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

IF anyone invaded my personal space and screamed at me like that, they would be tased and possibly grit balled afterwards.
I would then get on the phone and start searching for an Attorney to start Divorce proceedings
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:56 am Screamed in your face how much he HATES your family, how would you react? Then he screams how he hasn't been happy in 20yrs, and it's all someone else's fault, not his.

Meanwhile, HIS family is on a pedestal....a 'family' that raised him with severe physical and emotional abuse.
Anonymous 3

I'm terrible because whenever one of my kids has ever tried yelling at me I started patting their mouth so their words came out all broken up lol. So I am inclined to think that's what I would do, but I would not stay married to him.
Anonymous 2

Have you told him that you aren't going to take this crap much longer and threaten divorce?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:06 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:58 am I would think that he needs to find a good therapist and work on some of the issues and perhaps you both can go to counseling as well as a couple. Hugs!
Tried counseling more times that i can count, and he always would walk out, claiming the therapist is full of shit and nothing is his fault.
Anonymous 4

I'd be done with him. I can tolerate many things, that would not be one of them. My husband's family is a disaster and they treat each other and those around them horribly. We don't live near them, we tried once and that was when the veil dropped and I saw what he came from. We moved. If he had the nerve to scream that in my face, he'd be single and free to go back to his whack job family.
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

I wouldn't be married to him anymore.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I’d walk over to the door, open it and motion him out.
Locked Previous topicNext topic