Is this just a stage?

Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Pjmm wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:02 pm
mater-three wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:48 pm
sarah824 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:28 pm It is a stage, but a really LONG stage....

Makes me think of the car wash we have in town. The owner/manager has a sign hanging that says "Hire a Teenager While They Still Know Everything". LOL
Everything! They know it all. I’m still dealing with this with my 18 year old. She makes me want to scream!
Same with my nearly nineteen year old. I don't bother to argue anymore. If you want to dig your grave fine just don't come crying to me lol. I think when he's 30 he'll realize I wasn't so stupid.
How did two people who are SO stupid create kids who are SO smart?
My uncle to my cousins when they were teens.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Anonymous 3

Ugh I feel you! My dd is almost ten and knows all. Her favorite thing to do is find loopholes. Like if I say no running she gallops. It’s a stage but as others have said it lasts a looooong time. Good luck!
Allycally
Viscountess
Viscountess

Not a popular thing to say but some kids are jerks.Ds 15 is a total A-hole sometimes... He knows everything...I know nothing
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

I don't know. Mine are 12 and 14 and I don't remember them acting like they know it all. I mean, maybe now and then but not all the time like others on here are saying. But then, DH and I have never acted like we know it all either so maybe that makes a difference?
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Yogamom55 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:41 pm
agander2017 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:30 am Think back to when you were that age... didn't you think you knew more than your parents did?
My childhood wasnt normal, so comparison doeant work.
Mine was fairly normal. Back then I thought I knew way more than my parents did. Looking back now, I realize I didn't know anything.

Anonymous 4

Nope it's not a stage, its life. Think about it, these women on here are supposed to be grown adults & all they do is argue with each other on here. So......
Anonymous 5

He will outgrow it in 8- 10 years
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Mine have not hit that stage quite yet!
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

I swear the newborn baby stage is the best.

I'll take an infant over a kid any day.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

You have probably heard of the Terrible Two's; that was just training for the Terrible Ten's. Like the others said, it will, or should, pass by the time they are 13.

My oldest went through a wicked Terrible Ten year. I am surprised we both survived it. My youngest is just moving out of that stage now as she is 11, but not near as bad as her sister.
Locked Previous topicNext topic