exMIL is finally dead

Anonymous 1

Unread post

And I am relieved!

I know that probably makes me seem heartless but oh well. Many of you have followed what has happened with my situation for years. It all started when my ex died in a car crash. The kids and I decided to move after the school year ended so we could have a fresh start and be closer to family. My ex in laws, who had never really been involved before that, decided to take me to court for grandparent rights to try to take custody from me or at least stop us from moving. We moved, they lost in court, and then they stalked, harassed, and verbally abused the kids and I

FIL died months ago after complications from a stroke that he had in jail after being arrested for breaking the orders of protection yet again. A few months ago MIL tried to kill herself by taking tylenol. She overdosed but didnt die.

I just found out today that she died this week. Not sure exactly how, I figure from complications of the tylenol overdose. It is relieving. I dont have to worry about looking over my shoulder when I leave the house. I dont have to worry about the same for me kids. My DD has even had a few panic attacks because she thought she saw grandma and it freaked her out that bad.

I am going to tell the kids later today. I am sure they wont care expect to be glad to be done with it all.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am sure the relief you are feeling is overwhelming. Hopefully now your family can begin to finally heal
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Is there any reason that you need to tell your kids?
MonarchMom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Sorry you lost your husband. And sorry your in-laws were a source of stress rather than support. A very sad story in all ways.

I hope your life with the kids is better moving forward.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Yeah I stopped believing your story ages ago.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:57 am Is there any reason that you need to tell your kids?
It will be better if they know. I am sure they will feel just as relieved as I do. I know my daughter always gets so scared that grandma is going to show up. Now she will know that wont ever happen
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:59 am Yeah I stopped believing your story ages ago.
:lol:
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Welcome to trollville. Population: many
i want candy!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:59 am Yeah I stopped believing your story ages ago.
But she had to kill off the supporting cast so she can start a new saga troll post about her new bf and his shitty family
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 11:00 am
But she had to kill off the supporting cast so she can start a new saga troll post about her new bf and his shitty family
What? Lol
I have been happily married for years and my husbands family is amazing.
Locked Previous topicNext topic