DO NOT DO THIS!

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Do not work out for 2 hours after not having anything to eat all frigging day. This was the worst damn idea that ever had. I had fasting blood work today, so I went all day without eating. After I left the Dr office, I felt fine. I decided to stop by the gym on my way home and get in a good work out before I missed my chance. Typically I could go days and not eat antying without having issues. So I thought I was good. 2 hr work out later and I feel like shit. Holy crap I feel like shit. I feel like I need to eat, but I cant eat. Any time I get near food I get sick to my stomach. I feel like my blood sugar is low. I drank OJ to stabilize it.. that hasnt helped. I cant get my sugar to stabilize it seems and I cant eat. WTF is this? I get that what I did was stupid. No I wasnt thinking straight. I should not have done that. I just wanted to work out before it was too late and I wasnt hungry before I went to the gym. Also I was worried if I ate something before I worked out, that it would make me sick. I know this is probably tearing up my body or my heart. I WILL NOT do this again. I just want to be able to eat right now and get whatever this is under control. Holy crap!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Drink some chicken broth
Hot4Tchr-Bieg
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Go take 2 or 3 bites of something with some fat in it. The OJ was a good idea, but blood sugar won't stay up for long on sugar alone.

And don't give me any nonsense about "I can't". If you can work out for 2 hours you can steel yourself and choke down a couple of bites of a peanut butter sandwich. Yes, you're nauseated, probably a little shocky and don't feel like eating. That's sometimes how it feels when you need to eat.
Don't text while driving. Don''t text while stopped at stop signs and traffic lights. You're not a four year old...exercise some self-control.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If I go without eating for more than a few hours even without any type of workout that's exactly how I feel. You will be fine just force some food down and relax for a bit.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:14 pm Drink some chicken broth
Will do, thank you
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:17 pm Go take 2 or 3 bites of something with some fat in it. The OJ was a good idea, but blood sugar won't stay up for long on sugar alone.

And don't give me any nonsense about "I can't". If you can work out for 2 hours you can steel yourself and choke down a couple of bites of a peanut butter sandwich. Yes, you're nauseated, probably a little shocky and don't feel like eating. That's sometimes how it feels when you need to eat.
Yes Ma'am! Im not in any position to argue lol. Thank you
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:24 pm
Will do, thank you
Any muscle cramps? Did you sweat a lot during the work out? You might just need to up your electrolytes before you can eat anything substantial.
Broth will boost it pretty quick.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:22 pm If I go without eating for more than a few hours even without any type of workout that's exactly how I feel. You will be fine just force some food down and relax for a bit.
I've got DH making bringing me something right now. This is the first time its happened to me, and I admit I was freaking out for a second. Im glad to hear I will be fine. Thank you
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:29 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:24 pm
Will do, thank you
Any muscle cramps? Did you sweat a lot during the work out? You might just need to up your electrolytes before you can eat anything substantial.
Broth will boost it pretty quick.
No muscle cramps but I did sweat a lot. Now that you mention it, I probably do need electrolytes. I drank a lot of water, but being that I was fasting all day, I bet Im depleted. Dur lol.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Relax. Unless you're diabetic you'll probably be fine. See if you can eat something really bland like crackers or bread. Drink lots of water or I take Gatorade for electrolytes. And rest.
Locked Previous topicNext topic