“My Child is an Adventurous Easter”

Anonymous 6

Unread post

My son is an adventurous eater. Hes always asking to try new things even things like sardines and clams. I don't think theres a food hes not willing to try.
My daughter on the other hand will eat like 5 things.
Canadiana
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 5:17 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:16 pm Lamb would be adventurous. Not many people eat that here. I don't even know if you could buy lamb at a typical grocer. I think you'd have to go to a meat market. Deer would be something one might consider adventurous in their region if there isn't a lot of deer there. They are all over here so people eat deer a lot but I can't bring myself to eat a little deer lol.

Where do you live?
No matter what the answer, I guarantee there is lamb in her typical grocer lol.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I never knew that lamb was uncommon. I thought lamb chops was a common meal for families 🤷‍♀️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I was trying to figure out what an adventurous Easter was lol
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:19 pm I never knew that lamb was uncommon. I thought lamb chops was a common meal for families 🤷‍♀️

Few of the stores in my area carry lamb because It's not that popular in this area.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Canadiana wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:13 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:16 pm Lamb would be adventurous. Not many people eat that here. I don't even know if you could buy lamb at a typical grocer. I think you'd have to go to a meat market. Deer would be something one might consider adventurous in their region if there isn't a lot of deer there. They are all over here so people eat deer a lot but I can't bring myself to eat a little deer lol.

Where do you live?

It's not in my area. I live in an urban area in the South.
Canadiana
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:21 pm

Where do you live?

I would find that very hard to believe.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Canadiana wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:12 pm
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:21 pm

I would find that very hard to believe.

That's okay. I know what's in the meat counters when I shop.
Nopeville
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:19 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 10:19 pm I never knew that lamb was uncommon. I thought lamb chops was a common meal for families 🤷‍♀️

Few of the stores in my area carry lamb because It's not that popular in this area.
I live in the Pacific Northwest and it's rare to see lamb here too. Not every store carries it and even the ones that do don't have it all the time.
Emandab
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Eh, my kids do okay. My youngest drools when we go to the local fresh seafood place. She wants to try everything! I frankly don't know how to cook 98% of it. I didn't grow up on any seafood beside fish sticks. But if it's meat (sans pasta) my kids will try it. I'm fairly basic with veggies because again, I grew up with canned corn and green beans. I try though.
Locked Previous topicNext topic