“My Child is an Adventurous Easter”

SisterSomeone
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My child is an adventurous eater, in that he would put a literal piece of shit in his mouth if someone told him he could, just to find out what's it taste like. However, I have literally never used the sentence "my child is an adventurous eater" before this exact moment, and I can't remember anyone I know saying this either, so, yeah, I don't know anyone who says this.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Lamb may be adventurous in some areas. In my region it is not something the every day person would make at home (although salmon is). Salmon may be something atypical in another area. Alligator is adventurous to a lot of people but there are areas of the U.S. where it is as common as chicken. This is all about perspective.
That being said I do have two that are adventurous eaters. They will try anything once.
sheramom4
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

SisterSomeone wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 2:57 pm My child is an adventurous eater, in that he would put a literal piece of shit in his mouth if someone told him he could, just to find out what's it taste like. However, I have literally never used the sentence "my child is an adventurous eater" before this exact moment, and I can't remember anyone I know saying this either, so, yeah, I don't know anyone who says this.
I have never said that either although two of mine are. And they would do the same (as would DH). If it is possible to eat it they will try it.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I've never said that and I don't think I've ever ever heard anyone say that in my offline life. It's kind of subjective though, what may be common for some might not be for others.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Lamb would be adventurous. Not many people eat that here. I don't even know if you could buy lamb at a typical grocer. I think you'd have to go to a meat market. Deer would be something one might consider adventurous in their region if there isn't a lot of deer there. They are all over here so people eat deer a lot but I can't bring myself to eat a little deer lol.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I would never say it, but my son will eat anything once and maybe twice to try. He's always my go to person when something new opens. He's 13, he likes most things. And things I would never eat.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Define Adventurous......IF you google adventurous foods, I don't think that you will even attempt to eat the food listed there, LOL
I call mine "Little Foodies", they will try almost anything once within reason .......and some things I won't even eat, lol They love mussels and oysters....me I gag at the thought of eating either, lol They love all seafood, meat (NO internal organs, NO wild game..squirrels, deer/bambi, bears, ), all fruits and veggies (even brussel sprouts), lol They love helping me cook and when we are eating out, they order something different from the menu each time.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

LOL

Your kids do sound like adventurous eaters! Neat that they want to help in the kitchen, too! Those moments will be moments that later in life they will treasure looking back on!

Sassy762 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:25 pm Define Adventurous......IF you google adventurous foods, I don't think that you will even attempt to eat the food listed there, LOL
I call mine "Little Foodies", they will try almost anything once within reason .......and some things I won't even eat, lol They love mussels and oysters....me I gag at the thought of eating either, lol They love all seafood, meat (NO internal organs, NO wild game..squirrels, deer/bambi, bears, ), all fruits and veggies (even brussel sprouts), lol They love helping me cook and when we are eating out, they order something different from the menu each time.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Poor Bambi..............:(
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:50 pm LOL

Your kids do sound like adventurous eaters! Neat that they want to help in the kitchen, too! Those moments will be moments that later in life they will treasure looking back on!

Sassy762 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 3:25 pm Define Adventurous......IF you google adventurous foods, I don't think that you will even attempt to eat the food listed there, LOL
Deleted User 670

Unread post

My kid is too, but it took a while for her to get there.
Locked Previous topicNext topic