HULU

libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I’m a fan.
I’m streaming older shows such as ER ( my very favorite series)
And if I missed any others I can watch them the next day.
It’s so inexpensive. I’m about to cancel Directv and I’ll really save money!
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:53 pm I’m a fan.
I got rid of cable years ago and only stream now. Its much cheaper I have Hulu with live tv Sling , Netflix, cbs and prime. best decision i ever made.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
libbylu
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msgme wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:05 am
I got rid of cable years ago and only stream now. Its much cheaper I have Hulu with live tv Sling , Netflix, cbs and prime. best decision i ever made.
Yep! I also have all of those . Do you watch “ the Good Fight” on CBS? I love it
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We have Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and DirecTV and we're considering adding Playstation Vue. I much prefer streaming.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

libbylu wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:10 am
msgme wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:05 am
Yep! I also have all of those . Do you watch “ the Good Fight” on CBS? I love it
I have not yet. I mostly watch big brother on cbs
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:12 am We have Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and DirecTV and we're considering adding Playstation Vue. I much prefer streaming.
I almost got the PlayStation vue for my son but decided it was just cheaper to buy him a roku tv. and he has access to all my channels that way.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msgme wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:14 am
bmw29 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:12 am We have Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime and DirecTV and we're considering adding Playstation Vue. I much prefer streaming.
I almost got the PlayStation vue for my son but decided it was just cheaper to buy him a roku tv. and he has access to all my channels that way.
No, Playstation Vue is a streaming service offered through the Playstation network. You don't need any playstation hardware for it.
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I haven’t had cable in years. Between antenna, YouTube, Netflix, and Hulu we are content.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

bmw29 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:52 am
No, Playstation Vue is a streaming service offered through the Playstation network. You don't need any playstation hardware for it.
my son had a playstation but couldn't get sling via his PlayStation so we almost got vue so that he could watch tv but instead of another monthly service we just got a roku TV for him.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

msgme wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:52 pm
bmw29 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:52 am

my son had a playstation but couldn't get sling via his PlayStation so we almost got vue so that he could watch tv but instead of another monthly service we just got a roku TV for him.
We have multiple playstations but we have a few firesticks too. The tv in the living room is too old to take a firestick but we do have a playstation hooked up in there so the Vue seemed like the best option if we decide to add another streaming source. I would rather just replace the tv but it's freaking huge and we added a wall since we got it so it would have to be taken out in pieces. LOL
Locked Previous topicNext topic