Now that she had her baby SM is constantly bitching about my kids having their own rooms

RedBottoms

Unread post

You don't have to ever speak to SM. Period. You can speak to Ex but I would suggest doing it only over text or email so you have everything said logged and can be used against them in court if need be. You don't have to listen to their bitching
Anonymous 12

Unread post

that is the world you create when you seek to control a household that is not yours.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:28 pm You dont just break a court order because things change. That isnt how it works

It what world is it okay for a SM to bitch constantly at the kids? They feel like she is intentionally trying to get them to not want to go there.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:21 pm Things change and circumstances change and you have to roll with the punches and make the best of it.
I always thought it was important for kids to have an extracurricular activity but because of certain circumstances, that’s not a viable possibility now, so tough. They go without that and we make the best of it.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:16 pm

My ex and I (until he changed his mind last year) always felt it was important for them to have their own rooms

At this point they are 15 and 16. They don't want to start sharing a room with each other or with young kids especially when they have their own rooms at my house
Anonymous 1

Unread post

They tried to take it to court again and they wouldnt even set a date. :lol:
Locked Previous topicNext topic