Now that she had her baby SM is constantly bitching about my kids having their own rooms

Anonymous 1

Unread post

It is just the room thing but it is an every day several times a day thing.

Like they will be having a conversation not even involving the rooms and she will bring it up and call them ungrateful brats

She has even started saying she should start counting down the days until they leave. I could go on and on about it. My ex even knows it is an issue and has asked her to stop so she just does it when she is not around

The kids avoid her as much as possible but she is home all the time and my ex is not
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:41 pm Other than this "room thing" what do your kids say she is bitching about?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm You skipped over the last part of my reply....
It what world is it okay for a SM to bitch constantly at the kids?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:32 pm Oh, stop hiding behind that “court order” nonsense. You could end that court order in a second if you wanted. Exes who manage to coparent break “court orders” all the time if they’re both in agreement.
It’s a court order, not the Bible. It can be changed when circumstances do if both parties have done good will.

Anonymous 2

Unread post

How in the world did The Brady Bunch, The Partridge Family, and The Waltons ever survive???

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm
jas wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:33 pm If you were still a family and ran out of rooms with a new baby, I bet they would be sharing then. To expect they maintain their separate bs with another member of the house is ludicrous. You're teaching the wrong message.
I would never have more kids than I would have rooms for them.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She didn’t say you were bitching at anyone. She said you were being a bitch. And you know what you’re doing. You and your kids have no room to bitch about her bitching if you can’t compromise.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:40 pm I am not bitching at them.

It is never okay to intentionally bitch at children IMO. They dont have control over any of this.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:39 pm Well... in the same world that it’s OK for you to be a bitch to your ex and his wife, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
I honestly can’t blame her for being resentful. She’s probably doing better than I would if I had to sacrifice a nursery for my baby over 2 spoiled brats and their bitter mommy.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm You skipped over the last part of my reply....

BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Well they are being ungrateful brats. You know it and I bet they do too. I bet they are enjoying having that power over a decision that affects her and her kids. Congratulations on what you created.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:44 pm It is just the room thing but it is an every day several times a day thing.

Like they will be having a conversation not even involving the rooms and she will bring it up and call them ungrateful brats

She has even started saying she should start counting down the days until they leave. I could go on and on about it. My ex even knows it is an issue and has asked her to stop so she just does it when she is not around

The kids avoid her as much as possible but she is home all the time and my ex is not
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:41 pm Other than this "room thing" what do your kids say she is bitching about?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

If you were financially strapped and had to downsize to a 2 two bedroom apartment, then what?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:38 pm
jas wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm

I would never have more kids than I would have rooms for them.
Never say never. It happens and it's not going to kill the kids to share. They should be thankful they have a roof over their heads and a father who wants them with him. What are you doing to support them?
I am 100% done having kids so yes I can say never. I NEVER EVER EVER would have had more kids than I had rooms

They are with me half the time and I support them during that time. If you mean emotionally I am there for them anytime they need to talk. They feel completely unwanted at dads house at that point and it has been hard for them
Anonymous 2

Unread post

In today's world, that means nothing!
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:39 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:37 pm There isn’t anything wrong with them sharing a room. They are both boys. Work it out with the ex that they will share a room and spend even less time at his house.
They are not both boys.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:09 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:09 pm There’s nothing like using the kids as pawns in the war against the ex...
How am I using them as pawns? You never make any sense
You're threatening to take them away from their dad because you don't like your exs wife complaining.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I didnt create this on my own. My ex up until SM started bitching felt strongly about them having their own rooms. Even when she was moving her kids in he was clear that his kids still go their own rooms.

So it isnt just on me. There is nothing wrong with a teen boy and girl not wanting to share a room together. There is nothing wrong with teens not wanting to share rooms with young children.

They arent ungrateful for wanting to keep the rooms they have had their whole lives
BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:49 pm Well they are being ungrateful brats. You know it and I bet they do too. I bet they are enjoying having that power over a decision that affects her and her kids. Congratulations on what you created.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:44 pm It is just the room thing but it is an every day several times a day thing.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:51 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:09 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:09 pm There’s nothing like using the kids as pawns in the war against the ex...
How am I using them as pawns? You never make any sense
You're threatening to take them away from their dad because you don't like your exs wife complaining.
Would you want your kids to be constantly bitched at and feel unwanted when they are at their dads? I doubt it
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That would never happen but in some alternate universe I would sleep on the couch before making them share a room
Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:50 pm If you were financially strapped and had to downsize to a 2 two bedroom apartment, then what?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:38 pm
jas wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:36 pm

Never say never. It happens and it's not going to kill the kids to share. They should be thankful they have a roof over their heads and a father who wants them with him. What are you doing to support them?
I am 100% done having kids so yes I can say never. I NEVER EVER EVER would have had more kids than I had rooms

They are with me half the time and I support them during that time. If you mean emotionally I am there for them anytime they need to talk. They feel completely unwanted at dads house at that point and it has been hard for them
Locked Previous topicNext topic