Now that she had her baby SM is constantly bitching about my kids having their own rooms

Anonymous 1

Unread post

jas wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm
jas wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:33 pm If you were still a family and ran out of rooms with a new baby, I bet they would be sharing then. To expect they maintain their separate bs with another member of the house is ludicrous. You're teaching the wrong message.
I would never have more kids than I would have rooms for them.
Never say never. It happens and it's not going to kill the kids to share. They should be thankful they have a roof over their heads and a father who wants them with him. What are you doing to support them?
I am 100% done having kids so yes I can say never. I NEVER EVER EVER would have had more kids than I had rooms

They are with me half the time and I support them during that time. If you mean emotionally I am there for them anytime they need to talk. They feel completely unwanted at dads house at that point and it has been hard for them
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well... in the same world that it’s OK for you to be a bitch to your ex and his wife, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
I honestly can’t blame her for being resentful. She’s probably doing better than I would if I had to sacrifice a nursery for my baby over 2 spoiled brats and their bitter mommy.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm You skipped over the last part of my reply....
It what world is it okay for a SM to bitch constantly at the kids?
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:32 pm Oh, stop hiding behind that “court order” nonsense. You could end that court order in a second if you wanted. Exes who manage to coparent break “court orders” all the time if they’re both in agreement.
It’s a court order, not the Bible. It can be changed when circumstances do if both parties have done good will.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:28 pm You dont just break a court order because things change. That isnt how it works

It what world is it okay for a SM to bitch constantly at the kids? They feel like she is intentionally trying to get them to not want to go there.

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 1

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:37 pm There isn’t anything wrong with them sharing a room. They are both boys. Work it out with the ex that they will share a room and spend even less time at his house.
They are not both boys.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I am not bitching at them.

It is never okay to intentionally bitch at children IMO. They dont have control over any of this.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:39 pm Well... in the same world that it’s OK for you to be a bitch to your ex and his wife, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️
I honestly can’t blame her for being resentful. She’s probably doing better than I would if I had to sacrifice a nursery for my baby over 2 spoiled brats and their bitter mommy.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:34 pm You skipped over the last part of my reply....
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:32 pm Oh, stop hiding behind that “court order” nonsense. You could end that court order in a second if you wanted. Exes who manage to coparent break “court orders” all the time if they’re both in agreement.
It’s a court order, not the Bible. It can be changed when circumstances do if both parties have done good will.

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, there’s the silver lining of this thread 😁
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:38 pm

Never say never. It happens and it's not going to kill the kids to share. They should be thankful they have a roof over their heads and a father who wants them with him. What are you doing to support them?
I am 100% done having kids so yes I can say never. I NEVER EVER EVER would have had more kids than I had rooms

They are with me half the time and I support them during that time. If you mean emotionally I am there for them anytime they need to talk. They feel completely unwanted at dads house at that point and it has been hard for them
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Other than this "room thing" what do your kids say she is bitching about?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:28 pm You dont just break a court order because things change. That isnt how it works

It what world is it okay for a SM to bitch constantly at the kids? They feel like she is intentionally trying to get them to not want to go there.

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:38 pm

Then maybe it would be best if he no longer had 50/50.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Of course they have control! They could offer to share (and again, save me your “court order” mantra), they could try to find a solution to make it work, they could have a good attitude about it. If there’s someone that has control over this situation is them and you.
And yes, by hiding behind that “court order” to make their lives miserable, you are being a bitch. You’re so looking as the jealous and bitter ex wife here...
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:40 pm I am not bitching at them.

It is never okay to intentionally bitch at children IMO. They dont have control over any of this.
Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:39 pm Well... in the same world that it’s OK for you to be a bitch to your ex and his wife, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SM can bitch all she wants. It’s her house. You helped create this situation for your kids. Now fix it by talking to them about sharing a room and giving compromise or just suck it up and hear the bitching.

Momto2boys973 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:21 pm Things change and circumstances change and you have to roll with the punches and make the best of it.
I always thought it was important for kids to have an extracurricular activity but because of certain circumstances, that’s not a viable possibility now, so tough. They go without that and we make the best of it.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 12:16 pm

My ex and I (until he changed his mind last year) always felt it was important for them to have their own rooms

At this point they are 15 and 16. They don't want to start sharing a room with each other or with young kids especially when they have their own rooms at my house
Anonymous 4

Unread post

What is wrong with kids sharing a room. My dd decided when she was 16 she wanted to live with her bio. Well it didn't work out because his girlfriend who didn't even have custody of her kids. Only had weekend visitation wanted her two boy, both younger than my dd to share a room. My dd had to sleep on the couch. My dd now has nothing to do with her bio. Kids are fine sharing a room especially if there are other children involved.
Locked Previous topicNext topic