I can't stand the grandparents!! They ignore my daughter. What to do?

jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That's on you, not them.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Is this Uncle Daddy?
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Well, tough shit. I wouldn't be excited about a child coming out of the woodworks 8 years later, from a son who was already irresponsible. They may never be loving, doting grandparents and they don't have to be.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Well idk who this is. But I would just let the grandparents go. I rarely saw my dad's father growing up. He sent us letters and gifts. But he lived far away and didn't travel a lot. It just was what it was. I'd accept what they were willing to give and worry no more about what they can't or won't.
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Move on.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

They have made it perfectly clear that they want nothing to do with their son or his offspring. The easiest thing to do would be to block them all on facebook and live your life. You really don't need that kind of shitshow in your life.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:35 pm You should have thought about this when you lied to them for 9 years and drug them through DNA testing so you can claim their dead son's social security benefits. Of course grandma is excited. Her first,true grandchild is being born
Is the OP Star Glitter of the Uncle Daddy Trailer Park Trash saga?
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why haven’t they seen her? Where’s the father?
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:09 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:35 pm You should have thought about this when you lied to them for 9 years and drug them through DNA testing so you can claim their dead son's social security benefits. Of course grandma is excited. Her first,true grandchild is being born
Is the OP Star Glitter of the Uncle Daddy Trailer Park Trash saga?
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:18 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:07 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 pm People like that are horrible. I would ignore them completely, stop sending pics and if they send gift cards...use them to buy your dd whatever she wants
It's the uncle daddy saga.
I've read all about the uncle saga. I can promise you that I'm not her. Just because someone else has issues with grandparents doesn't mean that it's the same person. It's silly to assume and then accept it as a fact. How ridiculous. I'm just trying to come to grips with my emotions with the situation I'm going through. I'm not that crazy uncle whatever woman. Good grief!!
It is you. Denial is a huge part of your saga and this just proves it. Move on with your life, focus on your child, and for God's sake stop hanging onto the relationship you know you'll never have with these people. They've been through enough. So has your kid, who'll surely need therapy so I hope you're saving.
Locked Previous topicNext topic