teacher pushing “vegan agenda”

Anonymous 7

I’m vegan and strongly believe the only worthwhile thing PETA does is publish its “accidentally vegan” list.
Anonymous 6

Cite.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:07 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:28 pm The Mayo Clinic says soy has the opposite effect of your claim.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:31 pm Your kid needs to tell the idiot that his beloved tofu will give him manboobs and breast cancer.
And Harvard says the opposite of Mayo Clinic as does NIH.
Anonymous 7

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:36 pm Cite.
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:28 pm The Mayo Clinic says soy has the opposite effect of your claim.

Ladies, vegan food works pretty much the same as non-vegan food. The highly processed shit, AKA fake meat, fake cheese, tofu, etc is generally bad for you. Swap out your processed shit for some organic edamame, lentils, chickpeas, black beans, organic almonds and organic walnuts and you’re fine.
Anonymous 6

Tofu isn’t really highly processed.
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:09 pm

Ladies, vegan food works pretty much the same as non-vegan food. The highly processed shit, AKA fake meat, fake cheese, tofu, etc is generally bad for you. Swap out your processed shit for some organic edamame, lentils, chickpeas, black beans, organic almonds and organic walnuts and you’re fine.
Anonymous 7

Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:20 pm Tofu isn’t really highly processed.

It’s like making cheese from milk kind of processed, but soy is also the most genetically modified food in the world (or maybe it’s corn, but soy is up there). You still need to make soy milk, add a coagulant, separate curds, etc. I mean I eat it occasionally but it’s not something I regularly use in my kitchen.
Anonymous 6

Yes, it’s processed, but it involves two total ingredients. And it’s easy to get organic, non GMO tofu.
Anonymous 7 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:34 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:20 pm Tofu isn’t really highly processed.

It’s like making cheese from milk kind of processed, but soy is also the most genetically modified food in the world (or maybe it’s corn, but soy is up there). You still need to make soy milk, add a coagulant, separate curds, etc. I mean I eat it occasionally but it’s not something I regularly use in my kitchen.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Nitrites in bacon are known carcinogens, so he's not lying. That's legitimate education.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Would you post a citation, please? I’m very curious about the information.
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:31 pm Your kid needs to tell the idiot that his beloved tofu will give him manboobs and breast cancer.
Anonymous 8

HA! I've tried explaining that to vegans before. They believe in their own "science". You know like the science that humans were not made to digest meat. Even though our digestive tract resembles that of any other omnivorous mammals as well as out teeth. Also the fact that we have to rely on scientific intervention to sustain on a vegan diet, yet not with a balance diet of both vegetation and meat. Or the fact that we instinctually ate meat for survival like any other mammal who eats meat. But then again, a lot of them dont even believe that animals should eat me either. A lot of vegans these days don't believe in sacrificing another animal for their animals, so they force them on a vegan diet also.

PFFFT! science! lol
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

It's widely known that soy mimics estrogen. That's why it used to be the best thing on earth, now not so much. You can look it up easily. I'm a 2x cancer survivor, highly estrogen reactive, and I won't even walk past soy. LOL
My physicians say no soy also, so there's obviously something to it.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Locked Previous topicNext topic