Why women don't leave

Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don’t mind you using the anon button to express an opinion or share something personal. I actually never said anything about her using her anonymity for that.
But if you’re going to start insulting me and demeaning my character, then at least have the decency and guts to show yourself to do it. Otherwise, that’s low and pathetic. The anon button shouldn’t be abused to attack people in safety. And those who use it for that purpose are low life cowards.
Anonymous 5 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:49 pm 168A13D6-9A62-42E9-81FB-D1E5E38CAC6C.jpeg
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:38 pm No, it’s right there for everyone to see.
And, honestly, if you’re going to say something nasty about me, at least have the cojones to show yourself, so that I can know who to avoid. If you’re going to be a coward, hiding behind anonymity, then at least keep your peanut gallery comments about other people out of your replies. Sheesh, woman, have some dignity
Anonymous 2 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:56 am

You are leaving out part of what was said and taking it out of context. That isnt surprising for you though.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Don’t you think that if it were that easy more people would do it? Can’t you understand what these women have gone through before or got to that point and how a manipulative abuser traps them so that just getting out becomes impossible for them?
Did you even read OPs article? You’re chances of being a victim of violence are greater during a separation. Add to add separating form an already violet person, you could be putting yourself and your kids in danger of begin killed. Are there ways? Yes. But even a person with all those resources is in danger.
Oliviasmom72 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:04 pm I fail to understand any reason esp if your kids are being abused.

sorry no excuse for it. Get out of the situation you are in. Find a way.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Locked Previous topicNext topic