Should my kid have sucked it up?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Um your son takes the risk of being hurt when playing a physical game. Whether it was done on purpose or by accident really doesn't matter unless you're looking to cause drama.
AuntFlo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

There’s a lot of shit kids should suck up

People on here would rather call the cops though 😂😂

Don’t wanna get hit by a ball then don’t play dodgeball 😒
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Being nailed in the face with the ball is absolutely a part of dodgeball.
Poietes
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How exactly do you know she purposely aimed at his face? People are jumping up and down and back and forth. She would have to be a pretty spectacular thrower to be able to aim that good with kids jumping around.
”Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.”
Anonymous 3

Unread post

He needs to work on his dodge.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

This poor kid is going to be all sorts of fucked up if you don't chill
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:02 am He needs to work on his dodge.
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Dodgeball is part of the phys Ed curriculum here. Face throwing is prohibited. Can accidents happen, yes. To deliberately do it makes the 13 year old an asshole imo. In dodgeball you risk getting hit hard though.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

You , ds or his friend do not know for sure the girl thew the ball purposefully at your sons face unless of course you three are psychic or mind readers.
Also some people are not athletically inclined or just seriously suck playing games or any type of sports.
Perhaps your son didnt move fast enough and is embarrassed to be clocked in the face by a girl.
I would have laughed also because its a damn game and if you are a whiny sore loser that whines to mommy everytime you are hurt...dont play
RedBottoms

Unread post

This is why I hate places like this. I don't like sports. I don't like aggressiveness. Not how my family operates. Its probably why we are all artists lol

I would have said something to the girl and her parents and alerted an employee. I also might have "accidentally" belted her with the ball. But its why I banned myself from these places. I am too worried my son might break an ankle and f**k up his dance career-and it always ended in someone getting hurt or upset because kids act like animals at these places
Locked Previous topicNext topic