I'm not bailing you out

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My mother just called me from the county lock up. Evidently she had a few to many drinks at lunch today and decided to drive. She completely backed into someone totaling their car and was too drunk to even notice. She was charged with DUI,Speeding and felony not and run. She asked me to pay her bail and to call her job. I told her that I would more than happily tell her job that she drove drunk and wrecked just hours before she was due to go to work but no way in hell was I bailing her out. She got real mad at me for saying I was.going to tell her job the truth but before she could really say anything the phone cut her off. I did call her job and told her supervisor what happened and she told me to tell mom that she was indefinitely suspended from her job and to expect a full investigation from the BON...Dang I guess she should have thought about that before driving drunk
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What is her job?

She's an igit for driving drunk FYI
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:00 pm What is her job?

She's a nurse at a prison. Yep.she's an idiot
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I am sorry.

The legal ramifications have always been adequate for those with substance abuse problems, that I know; I have never felt the need to be punitive in my response.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:03 pm
MistressMonster wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:00 pm What is her job?

She's a nurse at a prison. Yep.she's an idiot
Oh geez! That isn't going to bode well for her.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:11 pm I am sorry.

The legal ramifications have always been adequate for those with substance abuse problems, that I know; I have never felt the need to be punitive in my response.
I'm not sure how you think I'm being punitive toward her?
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:15 pm

Lol, I guess we just have different definition of helping loved ones.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:25 pm

Exactly how am I suppose to help her? You must be unaware of how high a secured bond for DUI and felonious hit and run. She's on her F***ing own with that shit
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:51 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:25 pm

Exactly how am I suppose to help her? You must be unaware of how high a secured bond for DUI and felonious hit and run. She's on her F***ing own with that shit
I am not telling you to help her. I am not telling you how to cope with this situation. The words you type here suggest you are disgusted & angry. It's understandable.

Calling her employer saying "she got arrested for driving drunk" is punitive in my eyes, no sense in arguing with me about it. I understand you feel differently, and that's OK by me.

I usually don't ever post this much past details about my life, BUT I have bailed a loved one our of jail for a DWI and ironically this person also was charged with a hit and run, but grant it, I am sure it could be different now, as this was a while ago. However I did not call their place of work and discuss bluntly stated details of the situation, as I knew the legal system or my loved one would provide the necessary details at the appropriate time. My loved one also learned from that experience and has never repeated such an act. I have forgiven them, and am glad that I supported them during a horrible dark time in their life. I understand you may have a different relationship with you mother.

I wish nothing but the best for you both. I hope your mother gets the help she needs. And I hope you anger fades.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'll never understand why someone would do something as stupid as drive drunk, then expect someone else to bail them out. Uh no, you were an idiot, you deserve whatever you get.
Locked Previous topicNext topic