Remember THAT one?

Anonymous 12

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:52 am If you respond to her with her actual screen name she will delete the post immediately. She doesn't want anyone to say it.
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:27 am For the 900th time...When she posts anonymously and you pose a question to her, you know who it is that's posting but when you pose a question to her, you don't address her by her ACTUAL SCREEN NAME. You address her as Custom Hoodie Mom. WHY do you not just address her as her ACTUAL SCREEN NAME?
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:08 am

Most of her posts are related. She posts about her Dd and multiple boyfriends and how they keep popping back up because they threw out her clothes or tried to show up again etc.

She posts about the nephew a lot in regards to his kid and his baby mama and how the kid keeps getting lice and all kinds of nonsense.

She posts about her son and his cousin and how she has to drive them and buy them presents for their girlfriends and then her son was in some legal trouble for fighting.
She posts about her DD needing rides.

She posts about her DD complaining about Christmas gifts and not giving a christmas list and then talked about the infamous custom hoodie in regards to that.

They are all pretty much related stories. Its an ongoing saga.

and that is fine. She is allowed to post about her life all she wants. But she can't be mad when people ask about past things in relation to current things because they are related. They are relevant.

Why does my sn or what yall call even have to be brought up. Why can't yall just i don't know talk about the post at hand. I am anon for a reason
Do the same crap that yall do to regular anon. Talk about the post instead of shit from 8- 9 months ago
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Some people just need to learn to STFU and stop making themselves a target by opening their dumb mouths and taking the internet so seriously.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

That's OK, too. If I addressed her at all, I would just address her by whatever name she is using at the time (ie: Anon1, Anon2, Anon3, etc., ).
MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:52 am If you respond to her with her actual screen name she will delete the post immediately. She doesn't want anyone to say it.
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:27 am For the 900th time...When she posts anonymously and you pose a question to her, you know who it is that's posting but when you pose a question to her, you don't address her by her ACTUAL SCREEN NAME. You address her as Custom Hoodie Mom. WHY do you not just address her as her ACTUAL SCREEN NAME?
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:08 am

Most of her posts are related. She posts about her Dd and multiple boyfriends and how they keep popping back up because they threw out her clothes or tried to show up again etc.

She posts about the nephew a lot in regards to his kid and his baby mama and how the kid keeps getting lice and all kinds of nonsense.

She posts about her son and his cousin and how she has to drive them and buy them presents for their girlfriends and then her son was in some legal trouble for fighting.
She posts about her DD needing rides.

She posts about her DD complaining about Christmas gifts and not giving a christmas list and then talked about the infamous custom hoodie in regards to that.

They are all pretty much related stories. Its an ongoing saga.

and that is fine. She is allowed to post about her life all she wants. But she can't be mad when people ask about past things in relation to current things because they are related. They are relevant.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

I'll re-phrase. As an alternative to calling the user by a name that doesn't exist, she could elect to not address her by name at all. If she'd like to continue to call her by a name that doesn't exist, she can certainly do that, too.
Anonymous 8 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:51 am
Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:24 am If you don't have a screen name to address her by, don't address her by any.
RedBottoms wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:30 am
She changes her actual screen name regularly so I don't keep up with those. If she would tell me a name to address her I would
Its not against the guidelines so she doesnt have to do anything other than what she wants, as long as it isnt against the rules. You cant dictate how someone should or shouldnt say or act on this site unless you are a narcissistic post hijacker.
Locked Previous topicNext topic