The f**k ....just venting here

Anonymous 1

Unread post

That's all I have for what my sister asked me. If my mother was coming to Easter. Of course I didnt say that outloud to her, my mother was an abusive piece of shit growing up I've tried countless times to try to repair the damage shes done (not showing up to my engagement and then being two hours late to my rehearsal dinner and many more) . Still she just keeps wanting to play the victim and have an apology after I've snapped from the abuse. She thinks only holidays and special occasions are worth seeing her grandbabys. I have a two daughters who she has not contacted in five months she suggested we get together every week the last time I saw her(five months ago)...at her place. Only when its convenient for her. So now I feel bad she is spending the day alone but she has literally pushed or belittled everyone out of her life. I'm just shocked she even asked the rest of the family doesnt speak to her as well what would she do but awkwardly be there.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Don’t feel bad. She is a toxic person who has no room in your life because of her own doing. She can blame herself.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't feel bad at all. Not even A little.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I wouldn't feel bad. I don't invite toxic people around ever, not even on holidays. I guess I don't understand why some people think you need to put up with a toxic person just because it's a holiday.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:41 pm Don’t feel bad. She is a toxic person who has no room in your life because of her own doing. She can blame herself.
I know when I think about it I feel sorta bad she will be spending it alone . But I really think about it she is doing it to herself .
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Screenshot_20190404-071028_Instagram.jpg
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:15 pm That's all I have for what my sister asked me. If my mother was coming to Easter. Of course I didnt say that outloud to her, my mother was an abusive piece of shit growing up I've tried countless times to try to repair the damage shes done (not showing up to my engagement and then being two hours late to my rehearsal dinner and many more) . Still she just keeps wanting to play the victim and have an apology after I've snapped from the abuse. She thinks only holidays and special occasions are worth seeing her grandbabys. I have a two daughters who she has not contacted in five months she suggested we get together every week the last time I saw her(five months ago)...at her place. Only when its convenient for her. So now I feel bad she is spending the day alone but she has literally pushed or belittled everyone out of her life. I'm just shocked she even asked the rest of the family doesnt speak to her as well what would she do but awkwardly be there.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

When did getting engaged become an "event" that people need to attend?
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

She sounds very careless and self absorbed. I hope you're able to work through this and gain some peace of mind.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:56 pm When did getting engaged become an "event" that people need to attend?

My ex husband actually threw me a surprise engagement party about an hour after he proposed. So I did have an event to attend! I chuckled when I read that line.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Deleted User 670

Unread post

So tell your sister "when hell freezes over."
Locked Previous topicNext topic