8780030D-C560-4115-B1E2-62D1440D00DB.jpeg
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Be very wary what you are typing, LOL.

Idk, it's got my Zappos, Amazon and Shopping preferences organized well. I get appropriate advertising.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: ↑Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:37 pm Be very wary what you are typing, LOL.

Idk, it's got my Zappos, Amazon and Shopping preferences organized well. I get appropriate advertising.
Lol I see what your saying. Maybe because I’ve mentioned Russia in the political groups and now the Russians want to chat? πŸ˜‚
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: ↑Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:38 pm
LiveWhatULove wrote: ↑Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:37 pm Be very wary what you are typing, LOL.

Lol I see what your saying. Maybe because I’ve mentioned Russia in the political groups and now the Russians want to chat? πŸ˜‚
Yep, months & months ago, I was talking about my father, who is a farmer, and lo and behold, I got an ad for a farmer dating site. I swear to you, I didn't even know such a thing existed, I mean really, who thought there would be a demand for farmers? :lol:
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I get all sorts of ones on my screen. Amazon, Tieks, local garbage company, etc.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Smarties
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I've been seeing some in Chinese on the kid's tablet. Those random video ads they show during their games. I have no idea what they're saying but the screen is full of Chinese characters and some cartoon fish.

My guess is Anastasia doesn't really look like that!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: ↑Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:47 pm

Yep, months & months ago, I was talking about my father, who is a farmer, and lo and behold, I got an ad for a farmer dating site. I swear to you, I didn't even know such a thing existed, I mean really, who thought there would be a demand for farmers? :lol:
Some women are turned on by a man with a farmer's tan.πŸ˜‰
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:08 pm

I think there’s a country song about that πŸ˜‚
And another that says she thinks my tractors sexy!
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

I currently have ads for dating sites. I think it might be because I told someone on IG to go to Tinder. Earlier, I was getting ads for prostate cancer. and that was right after I told someone else I hoped their dick shriveled up and fell off their body. It is a real joy coming over here right after playing on Facebook and IG.πŸ˜πŸ˜‹
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: ↑Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:21 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:08 pm

I think there’s a country song about that πŸ˜‚
And another that says she thinks my tractors sexy!
Someone just told me that the tractor is a euphemism for the penis. Lol. I mean. I guess it could be.

Several years ago I picked up some Harry and David popcorn. I didn’t buy it or mention it by name. I wasn’t in the Harry and David store. I didn’t look it up. My phone was in my back pocket. Yet, I had an ad later that day for the exact popcorn I picked up.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic