I wonder if my kids will be disappointed with no Easter baskets?

Shell7m
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I would have at least bought a chocolate bunny or something.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

YoYiggy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:49 am I never do Easter baskets. Never have. Not even when I was younger. I was raised with Easter being about religion instead of a bunny and eggs and chocolate.
Now, I don't really fall too much on the religious side but I still think Easter baskets are silly.
I do the egg hunt though, it's always fun searching for things.
We do both. I gave gifts and we also went to church
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Shell7m wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:59 am I would have at least bought a chocolate bunny or something.
New headphones were a hit & they can stop using mine
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Sounds like it all went well. I'm happy for you! :)
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:33 pm Sounds like it all went well. I'm happy for you! :)
I just have to remember it’s never as bad as it feels.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:49 am
Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:20 pm
RedBottoms wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:14 am
Well everyone is different I guess. My kids don't care. I stopped caring when I was a teen myself. I just wanted money or Disney snow globes or Gap clothes
One also got an under armor outfit and the other got a pair of vans and $15 in an egg.
Where do you get your girls Vans? DD wears converse but she made a mention of vans but I am unsure which stores have them
Journeys. Hope you guys had a nice Easter 🐣
Lotus
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Nice to see a happy ending.
Anonymous2.0
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

My kids didn’t get baskets. They got some spring clothes and my oldest got a new pair of shoes. I can not justify spending all of that money on candy and trinkets that are going to get thrown away anyway.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous2.0 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:29 pm My kids didn’t get baskets. They got some spring clothes and my oldest got a new pair of shoes. I can not justify spending all of that money on candy and trinkets that are going to get thrown away anyway.
Main thing was headphones. They are happy & I get mine back
Locked Previous topicNext topic