I wonder if my kids will be disappointed with no Easter baskets?

caustib
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

images.jpeg.jpg
images.jpeg.jpg (13.99 KiB) Viewed 101 times
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

caustib wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:38 pm images.jpeg.jpg
😂. That’s great
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I stopped doing baskets too when the kid was in high school. I just gave her the CVS or Kroger's shopping bag with her chocolate bunny, cadbury eggs, and foiled covered chocolate eggs and said "Happy Easter". lol. This year, she's just getting an assortment of Lindor truffle chocolates that she likes so much. Hubs is getting a Reese's chocolate egg.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:44 pm I stopped doing baskets too when the kid was in high school. I just gave her the CVS or Kroger's shopping bag with her chocolate bunny, cadbury eggs, and foiled covered chocolate eggs and said "Happy Easter". lol. This year, she's just getting an assortment of Lindor truffle chocolates that she likes so much. Hubs is getting a Reese's chocolate egg.
We’ll go on Monday. Then they can pick out whatever they want
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:46 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:44 pm I stopped doing baskets too when the kid was in high school. I just gave her the CVS or Kroger's shopping bag with her chocolate bunny, cadbury eggs, and foiled covered chocolate eggs and said "Happy Easter". lol. This year, she's just getting an assortment of Lindor truffle chocolates that she likes so much. Hubs is getting a Reese's chocolate egg.
We’ll go on Monday. Then they can pick out whatever they want
Even better. The candy will all be on sale then.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Mine would but we don't make it all about candy.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:34 pm Mine would but we don't make it all about candy.
I used to put games and stuff in the baskets too. Last year was the first year no one wanted to color eggs.
I figure just like Valentines day, or the fact that I didn't wrap Christmas presents (bags this year) They will be fine.
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:37 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:34 pm Mine would but we don't make it all about candy.
I used to put games and stuff in the baskets too. Last year was the first year no one wanted to color eggs.
I figure just like Valentines day, or the fact that I didn't wrap Christmas presents (bags this year) They will be fine.
We do gifts in our baskets plus new outfits, shoes (we dress up for Easter) and then a little candy and I wrap everything for Christmas. Holidays are just special to me and I do them big.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Fullxbusymom wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:40 pm
Bubbs wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:37 pm
We do gifts in our baskets plus new outfits, shoes (we dress up for Easter) and then a little candy and I wrap everything for Christmas. Holidays are just special to me and I do them big.
I understand. They aren't to me, it is just an extra thing to add to my list or a bunch of things I HAVE to do, that I don't want to do.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

I would feel too bad. I did them.
Locked Previous topicNext topic