On Friday Female Jihadi Jailed Over Attempted Car Bombing Outside Notre Dame Cathedral

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:09 am
Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 am
CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 am

Did you also notice "for earlier offenses"? The title of the post makes it seem like she was jailed over a car bombing attempt.
The car bombing attempt was one of the earlier offenses.
You're saying she received only eight years for all of her offenses?
Hi - Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.

I think that the answer to your last question is - no, or more accurately we don't know yet.
Here are the bullet points:

There appear to be crimes committed prior to the "alleged" attempted car bombing in 2016.
It appears that the sentencing and associated imprisonment is related to those crimes.
The attempted car bombing in 2016 does not appear to have been adjudicated as of this date.

The story indicates that the actions of 2019 are Court Related and the story does not appear to indicate that any criminal actions were committed in2019 itself as a couple of other posters wanted to say.

Ipso facto - the story relates the Sentencing that just occurred with the fire that just occurred.

All the other is irrelevant (but copious ) noise, made in an attempt to distract.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

From Buzzfeed - (after I stopped laughing at Buzzfeed as a source)

(Note: Authorities have not released any definitive information about the cause of the fire, which means we still don’t know for sure what was responsible.)
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:17 am

(Note: Authorities have not released any definitive information about the cause of the fire, which means we still don’t know for sure what was responsible.)
I take it you don't open links in articles either?

To your note, true, however you're ready to believe Muslims did it without any definitive information or proof.
306/232

Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:21 am

To your note, true, however you're ready to believe Muslims did it without any definitive information or proof.
Oh, I don't have any idea how it started.
I don't like the fact that any thought of it being Islam Orchestrated is shut down by the thought police.

If white supremists had vandalized over 800 Black Churches in the USA in the same time frame that Islamists have vandalized over 800 in France - and a major black church was vandalized, would there be a mandatory silence on the idea that it might be White Supremists that did it?
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Billie.jeens wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:13 pm

I don't like the fact that any thought of it being Islam Orchestrated is shut down by the thought police.

If white supremists had vandalized over 800 Black Churches in the USA in the same time frame that Islamists have vandalized over 800 in France - and a major black church was vandalized, would there be a mandatory silence on the idea that it might be White Supremists that did it?
Who's shutting down the conversation? Where are these thought police? Are we fixing to be arrested?

800 vandalized? Source?

No, of course not. Just as there's no shut down here.
306/232

Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:26 pm

Who's shutting down the conversation? Where are these thought police? Are we fixing to be arrested?

800 vandalized? Source?

There may be different numbers out there -
The one that I saw was 875 during 2018-

Even 2 different Fox news anchors cut the microphone off when Islam was only mentioned as a possibility.
One of those cut off was a French Official -
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

CockatooCrazyColt529 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:26 pm

800 vandalized? Source?

Floridian there - NO Doubt.
Linaluo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:23 pm
Billie.jeens wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:06 pm
On Friday Islamic terrorists Inez Madani was jailed for eight years for her attempted car bombing outside of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.
On Friday she was jailed for eight years in the attempted attack.

ONE OF THREE women allegedly involved in a foiled plot in 2016 to blow up a car packed with gas canisters near the Notre Dame cathedral in Paris was today sentenced to eight years in prison by a French court for earlier offences.

Ines Madani, 22, was sentenced following a three-day trial during which she was accused of encouraging would-be jihadists to go to Syria and participate in attacks against France between March 2015 and June 2016.

She used Telegram – an encrypted messaging app widely used by jihadists to communicate.

Judge Isabelle Prevost-Desprez said that Madani was “recruited” by Oumar Diaw, also known as Abou Barrou, an influential jihadist of the Islamic State group.

She used different pseudonyms on social networks, pretending for example to be Abu Souleymane, a jihadist returned from Raqa to carry out attacks in France.

“You had some autonomy in the management of your personality…. Your determination marks your dangerousness,” Prevost-Desprez said.

https://www.teaparty.org/breaking-frida ... al-356650/
Not THIS past Friday, hun.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fr ... ar-BBVT5nJ

She was convicted on Friday of the incident that happened in 2016
Facts do matter
"We were born free and we will stay free" -President Trump 2020
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Linaluo wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:01 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:23 pm
Not THIS past Friday, hun.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fr ... ar-BBVT5nJ

She was convicted on Friday of the incident that happened in 2016
Facts do matter
Apparently only certain facts matter
Locked Previous topicNext topic