‘ALLAH EST GRAND’: Muslims gloat on social media as blaze destroys Notre Dame cathedral during Holy Week

Forum rules
Keep News and Politics about News and Politics.

Do not post full articles from other websites. Always link back to the source

Discuss things respectfully and take into account that each person has a different opinion.

Remember that this is a place for everyone to enjoy. Don’t try and run people off of the site. If you are upset with someone then utilize the foe feature.

Report when things come up.

Personal attacks are against guidelines however attacks need to be directed at a member on the forum for it to be against guidelines. Lying is not against guidelines, it’s hard for us to prove someone even did lie.

Once a topic is locked we consider the issue handled and no longer respond to new reports on the topic.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah, but extreme right wingers don’t object to those... obviously they’re not offended by that. For them those comments fall into the category of “well said”.
Francee89 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:45 pm
water<wine wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:40 pm I saw it for myself on FB new's stories about the Fire. Muslims commenting "build a mosque in its place", "what a beautiful fire", etc and many many laughing emojis. Of course it is not just Muslims, many leftists are celebrating the fire as well.

of course not all Muslims, not all leftists but a sizable number.
There were a sizeable number of people making comments like “it’s Christchurch, not Mohammedmosque” and other gross things after people were massacred in New Zealand - any unfortunate event brings out people who are hardly a representative sample of whatever demographic groups they might belong to making idiotic comments.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
cgd5112
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Not all Muslims. As for a sizable number ... how many would that be?

Here’s one who was not cheering the devastation on:

Ilhan Omar

@IlhanMN
Art and architecture have a unique ability to help us connect across our differences and bring people together in important ways. Thinking of the people of Paris and praying for every first responder trying to save this wonder.

Ilhan Omar

@IlhanMN
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Hate group source. Nice.
MOM1018
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:55 pm Why should Islam be attacked over its extremists? There are extremists in every walk of life. OP herself could be considered an extremist, seeing how she talks about anyone who’s not a White Christian American citizen. But I’m sure if all of Christianity was attacked over its extremists, you would defend it. As would I.
I’m yet to see anyone here support that attitude if it’s indeed real. Hard to trust OP and her sources when she just posted a downright lie that on Friday a Jihadist woman was arrested outside Notre Dame planning an attack... and she’s yet to acknowledge her mistake. She simply ran away 😁
MOM1018 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:17 pm And the left will continue to defend Islam because they have their heads so far up their asses they can't see anything else.
Because they kill people?! Those that don''t believe as they?! Where do you see christians flying planes into buildings, burning and crucifying people alive,setting fire to homes,buses that carry people, burning whole villages?
Billie posted that jiihadist woman was sentenced on the same day as the ffire. You need to read the article.Or iis it too dark?
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

EXTREMIST Muslims kill people. Not all followers of Islam. Attack those extremists, not a religion others follow in perfect peace and harmony with others.
And seriously? Have you read recently what Christians have been doing? Pittsburgh synagogue? New Zealand Mosque? So because it’s not 9/11, that doesn’t make it “that bad”? Did you know that the fastest growing terrorism right now is right-wing Christian terrorism?
And what does a Jihadist woman sentenced to prison have to do with anything? That same day the Al-Aqsa Mosque had a fire, so? No one’s trying to pin that on extremist Christians.
MOM1018 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:01 pm
Momto2boys973 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:55 pm Why should Islam be attacked over its extremists? There are extremists in every walk of life. OP herself could be considered an extremist, seeing how she talks about anyone who’s not a White Christian American citizen. But I’m sure if all of Christianity was attacked over its extremists, you would defend it. As would I.
I’m yet to see anyone here support that attitude if it’s indeed real. Hard to trust OP and her sources when she just posted a downright lie that on Friday a Jihadist woman was arrested outside Notre Dame planning an attack... and she’s yet to acknowledge her mistake. She simply ran away 😁
MOM1018 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:17 pm And the left will continue to defend Islam because they have their heads so far up their asses they can't see anything else.
Because they kill people?! Those that don''t believe as they?! Where do you see christians flying planes into buildings, burning and crucifying people alive,setting fire to homes,buses that carry people, burning whole villages?
Billie posted that jiihadist woman was sentenced on the same day as the ffire. You need to read the article.Or iis it too dark?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Della
Princess
Princess

Unread post

306/232

But I'm still the winner! They lied! They cheated! They stole the election!
Billie.jeens
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

MOM1018 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:01 pm
I don't think that it was the same day - but yes in general.
“Modern journalism is all about deciding which facts the public shouldn’t know because they might reflect badly on Democrats."
Locked Previous topicNext topic