F;#% you, COVID!

californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just knew it was a matter of time before it struck my inner circle.

A friend of mine needs your warm and fuzzies, prayers, naked dancing around a fire, whatever right now. Her dh is in the hospital battling this demon. He's only 35, so this knocked everyone for a loop. But as an 'essential employee', he was exposed to the possibility he'd come in contact with it.

This mess is no joke. It's not just the elderly or immunocompromised population, it's affecting nearly everyone. PLEASE, unless you must go out, STAY HOME. It's inconvenient and boring, yes. But lives are at stake. And one less person out among it is one less person being exposed, ending the pandemic that much faster.
Linda_Runs
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I found this little get well card to share. For your friend:
Covid-19 Get Well.jpg
Anonymous 1

Unread post

I’m sorry. I hope he recovers quickly.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sending prayers, and mojo.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I hope he recovers quickly!
Deleted User 670

Unread post

californiagirl83 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:07 pm I just knew it was a matter of time before it struck my inner circle.

A friend of mine needs your warm and fuzzies, prayers, naked dancing around a fire, whatever right now. Her dh is in the hospital battling this demon. He's only 35, so this knocked everyone for a loop. But as an 'essential employee', he was exposed to the possibility he'd come in contact with it.

This mess is no joke. It's not just the elderly or immunocompromised population, it's affecting nearly everyone. PLEASE, unless you must go out, STAY HOME. It's inconvenient and boring, yes. But lives are at stake. And one less person out among it is one less person being exposed, ending the pandemic that much faster.
I heard that it's hitting that age group hard. We will keep the family in our thoughts.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Oh I'm so sorry!!!! Prayers to him and you and his family! I hope he recovers quickly!! Big hugs!! And besides going through a drive thru here and there and pick up grocery orders from their parking lot, I have not left the house since March 15th.
hotspice58
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sending prayers.
lauren08
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sending prayers. f**k covid and every other disease that untimely takes loved ones away. Most people won’t take this virus seriously until it hits someone they love, and by the time this thing runs its course, most of us will likely be affected.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Hugs
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic