Which dress for Easter?

EarlGrayHot
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sorry-the first two look like tops not dresses. The third is the most appropriate although it's a bit too low cut for my taste. You did ask.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Lilysma719 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:37 am You really are good at trolling. You know exactly what will get us going and you do it with some subtlety. Kudos to you.
Yep. And she's been doing it for years.
anonforever
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I think they might look in appropriate because they are on hangers it's really hard to tell how they fit you and look on you with a Pic on a hanger. I wouldn't personally wear either of those for church, but that's me. All churches are different though. It's not about covering every inch of skin either.
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I am not a fan of any of them, and I am not a conservative dresser at all. I would go with number 3. Also it is going to depend on what shoes you choose to wear as well. For me I would probably have gone with something like this
Attachments
dress.jpg
Anonymous 4

Unread post

:twisted:
Lilysma719 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:37 am You really are good at trolling. You know exactly what will get us going and you do it with some subtlety. Kudos to you.

You're right. I'm not going to fall for it again.
Blue_Prelude
Countess
Countess

Unread post

It’s hard to tell without seeing you in them, but I would go with the one in the middle.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

EarlGrayHot wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:42 am Sorry-the first two look like tops not dresses. The third is the most appropriate although it's a bit too low cut for my taste. You did ask.
They go to my knees, they aren't tops. They also aren't low cut once you actually put them on.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:22 pm
EarlGrayHot wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:42 am Sorry-the first two look like tops not dresses. The third is the most appropriate although it's a bit too low cut for my taste. You did ask.
They go to my knees, they aren't tops. They also aren't low cut once you actually put them on.
Prove it
Put them on and take a pic, block out your face
Shaken1976
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Olioxenfree wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:22 pm
Maybe you should post pictures of you wearing them. The majority of us have told you that they aren't appropriate. You keep claiming they are.

Either way, these dresses don't say Easter to me. I don't like them for church.
https://www.vettix.org/ref/230481

If you or your spouse is a Vet, check out this link. They offer really cheap tickets to local events and concerts. I have done a lot of cool stuff through them.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

where the f**k do you shop? f**k no
Locked Previous topicNext topic