HOLY SHIT MONKIES

CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:28 pm
CotterpinDoozer wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:21 am I've completely given up on the 3rd party delivery services around here. Maybe they are better other places, but here they are terrible. I tried Ubereats once around the time they first started delivering around here, and the experience was so awful I won't give them a second chance. I hope your area is better than mine, and you're able to earn some money off it.
Awwwe that sucks. I do make a pretty good buck off ubereats, around $10-20 an hour but I live close to Dallas, so busy city.

I did doordash for the first time last night though and HELL F***ing NO never again will I do it. LOL
Bigger cities I'm sure are better. We used Doordash once and it took nearly an hour to be delivered our food was lukewarm at best. Favor's been on a downward spiral for a while now, apparently, they've "temporarily" upped the delivery fee so they can get more people on the road apparently, but a lot of people aren't interested in paying even more for the service that is hit or miss at best.
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:29 pm
Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:27 pm btw, just in case yall decide to join uber or ubereats...use this code...you know you want to ;)

Code: Select all

v7pjd7m4ue 
Did uber turn into a MLM......Why are you recruiting for them?
She gets a bonus. There is nothing wrong for getting an incentive. If my car met Uber and Lyft standards, I would use her code.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I dont care that you tried to make a little hustle here on your post. Some people need to get outside more, get some sunshine on their shady selves. If you dont want to buy into someones hustle, then dont. Its not that hard to ignore. No one in the history of the internet said that you have to buy into it just because you read it. Just because it was placed in front of your face it does not mean you are obligated, in any way, to go along with it. You can and will live beyond this, its going to be okay! Geez people grow up lol
RealisticBeauty
Regent
Regent

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:30 pm
Spookly wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:28 pm
CotterpinDoozer wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:21 am I've completely given up on the 3rd party delivery services around here. Maybe they are better other places, but here they are terrible. I tried Ubereats once around the time they first started delivering around here, and the experience was so awful I won't give them a second chance. I hope your area is better than mine, and you're able to earn some money off it.
Awwwe that sucks. I do make a pretty good buck off ubereats, around $10-20 an hour but I live close to Dallas, so busy city.

I did doordash for the first time last night though and HELL F***ing NO never again will I do it. LOL
Bigger cities I'm sure are better. We used Doordash once and it took nearly an hour to be delivered our food was lukewarm at best. Favor's been on a downward spiral for a while now, apparently, they've "temporarily" upped the delivery fee so they can get more people on the road apparently, but a lot of people aren't interested in paying even more for the service that is hit or miss at best.
My first order for doordash was the worst. The driver took almost 2 hours to deliver my food from a place that was less than 15 mins away. I hate that I tipped her ahead of time.
Locked Previous topicNext topic