Hit the road.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Toddler broke the $400 tv. I was upstairs playing a game with my oldest and dh was downstairs with the toddler. The POS said it was all my fault the toddler broke the tv. He said I let the toddler break the tv knowing I was upstairs playing a game the whole time. He's a delusional psycho. He's having a temper tantrum over the tv, so I took a jab at him. He calls me a fat lazy bitch. I told him he needs to get a plan together because his mother F***ing ass is getting the f**k out. I'm not living with this nasty POS anymore. I'm too F***ing old and I'm too tired for this crazy shit. I hate this guy. 22 years of living in hell on earth is coming to an end.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:35 pm Toddler broke the $400 tv. I was upstairs playing a game with my oldest and dh was downstairs with the toddler. The POS said it was all my fault the toddler broke the tv. He said I let the toddler break the tv. He's a delusional psycho. He's having a temper tantrum over the tv, so I took a jab at him. He calls me a fat lazy bitch. I told him he needs to get a plan together because his mother F***ing ass is getting the f**k out. I'm not living with this nasty POS anymore. I'm too F***ing old and I'm too tired for this crazy shit. I hate this guy. 22 years of living in hell on earth is coming to an end.
You sound like trash yourself
Attachments
giphy (21).gif
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:40 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:35 pm Toddler broke the $400 tv. I was upstairs playing a game with my oldest and dh was downstairs with the toddler. The POS said it was all my fault the toddler broke the tv. He said I let the toddler break the tv. He's a delusional psycho. He's having a temper tantrum over the tv, so I took a jab at him. He calls me a fat lazy bitch. I told him he needs to get a plan together because his mother F***ing ass is getting the f**k out. I'm not living with this nasty POS anymore. I'm too F***ing old and I'm too tired for this crazy shit. I hate this guy. 22 years of living in hell on earth is coming to an end.
Two pieces of trash under the same roof is one peice of trash too much.
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

And you let it go on this long why ..
Good luck :)
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I hope everything works out for you. Sounds pretty miserable. I'm sorry.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:43 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:40 pm
Two pieces of trash under the same roof is one peice of trash too much.
There ya go.....at least you admit to being trash. YOU let the bullshit continue for so long........those poor poor kids, smh
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

All around gross.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Trashy AF.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Lol, help his ass pack a bag, take it outside, set it on fire.

As for all the people calling you trashy, who gives a shit?
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Why didn't you kick his worthless ass to the curb before now?
Locked Previous topicNext topic