Bathroom renovation help...

Anonymous 1

Unread post

How would you arrange a 10’ by 11’6” bathroom? I plan to do a 40” deep shower, maybe running the full length of the 10’ side that doesn’t have a window.

Would you also do 2 large vanities on the 11”6” walls (there is plenty of space) or something else?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Can you.post a picture of the bathroom?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:34 am Can you.post a picture of the bathroom?
They are demoing it now, so there are 5 guys ripping all the old stuff, walls, etc at the moment!
highlandmum
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Where is the window and door, where would you put the toilet?
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

It's hard to say without pictures.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:43 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:34 am Can you.post a picture of the bathroom?
They are demoing it now, so there are 5 guys ripping all the old stuff, walls, etc at the moment!
Just draw the layout indicating the window, door and toilet..if you can
Use this link then screen shoot the picture and post it here

https://lowes.2020.net/planner/UI/Pages ... igner_tool
Deleted User 670

Unread post

I would try to maximize storage if you don't have room for a closet, then double vanity with cabinet underneath with shelves and drawers and cabinets on either side of the vanity with one sink to maximize space for storage. If I had room, I'd make a water closet with a separate door out in the hall as well as in the bathroom so the toilet could be used by all even if someone was taking a bath. I love the idea of a really deep shower. My dream bathroom reno would include a really deep and long shower that would easily accommodate giving the dog a bath and not require a shower curtain or door. A jetted tub for soaking would be nice too. And lots and lots of storage. Double vanities don't make sense to me unless that's the only bathroom in the house.
Deleted User 114

Unread post

It would depend on the floor plan.. door, window, etc.
Locked Previous topicNext topic