SD babysitting/abandonment update?

Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:45 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 am Now you have the troll trying to come up with an update
That's the point! You can't just abandon a troll saga and not give us the ending! I'm still bitter that we never got to hear the end of the Tiny Blue Moon story.
Didn't she have a SD she hated and the SD became pregnant, living in her home or something?
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:32 am I'd just as soon let that dumb story die. I thought it was dead. Why are you resurrecting it???
Because it was amusing and I liked it for some odd reason.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:52 pm
MeAF wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:45 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:13 am Now you have the troll trying to come up with an update
That's the point! You can't just abandon a troll saga and not give us the ending! I'm still bitter that we never got to hear the end of the Tiny Blue Moon story.
Didn't she have a SD she hated and the SD became pregnant, living in her home or something?
The last I heard, the step daughter had a baby and they shipped her off to Australia or something like that and put the baby up for adoption. That was it and tiny blue moon disappeared.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I’m curious-
What does the word “imma” mean?
Is it a girl’s name?
Back to the topic:
Probably a Troll .
Locked Previous topicNext topic