Got free dinner tonight!

Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Just got done doing my Uber eats deliveries for the night and my last lady never answers the door. I called, texted, even had customer support call her but still no response. Thus, I get her McDonald’s and still get my $5.

Thanks stranger lady for the free meal! ....too bad I don’t eat hamburgers...but my sister enjoyed it, while I enjoyed the fries and shake, lol.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

She's going to be mad as hell when she wakes up....
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:27 am She's going to be mad as hell when she wakes up....
Probably, but I waited there for 10 minutes with multiple advances trying to get her attention with no response.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:30 am
KendallsMom wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:27 am She's going to be mad as hell when she wakes up....
Probably, but I waited there for 10 minutes with multiple advances trying to get her attention with no response.
Her loss!
Spookly
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:34 am
Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:30 am
Her loss!
Indeed! Tho I do feel guilty to some extent, lol.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Mmm....a greasy burger sounds so good right now. And it’s only 8 AM.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 am Mmm....a greasy burger sounds so good right now. And it’s only 8 AM.
I just had some nachos with queso. 7:40 in the morning.
Lol. Weird.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Spookly wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:20 am Just got done doing my Uber eats deliveries for the night and my last lady never answers the door. I called, texted, even had customer support call her but still no response. Thus, I get her McDonald’s and still get my $5.

Thanks stranger lady for the free meal! ....too bad I don’t eat hamburgers...but my sister enjoyed it, while I enjoyed the fries and shake, lol.
Yay free dinner!
What kind of shake was it? Did you dip your French fries in your shake?
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Back when I was doing UberEats, I had a cancellation after pick up. It was kind of funny I had kept in touch with the customer, even before I took the order had verified she still wanted it as wait time for this place was excessively long. She texted back yes. I took the order was at my car loading it, she called me to ask how we were going to compensate for the wing deal, the restaurant was running a big wing special, I explained that was dine in only she said oh ok. 5 minutes later she canceled 🤦🏼‍♀️
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:15 am Mmm....a greasy burger sounds so good right now. And it’s only 8 AM.
Have not had real greasy food in almost a month. McDonald's sounds real food right now, especially their fries.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Locked Previous topicNext topic