Do you think some people

carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cannot carry a certain gender?

I see this alot on social media. People think they can't carry a girl or a boy because every time they are pregnant with one they miscarry. They have otherwise normal pregnancies but all the same gender.

Idk what would cause that but a lot of people seem to believe it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

That is silly, I think you carry the gender you are supposed to carry according the the fathers sperm. Some men naturally make more boys or girls. I miscarried both male and female
Maggie
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My friend swears she can’t carry a girl she’s had 5 miscarriages all girls, and she has 3 healthy boys.
leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Most people miscarry early so how do they know the gender?
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Idk, weirder things have happened.
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Personally, no I don't believe that. I have never seen any medical evidence backing it up. I think it's solely coincidence.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I theorize, they are using that explanation to describe.a S*x-linked genetic disorder, which sadly, results in spontaneous abortion.
RedBottoms

Unread post

I don't know. I do think some women are more likely to have boys or girls or at least the man has more X than Y sperm or whatever. You see it with the women that have 6 boys and never have a girl in spite they keep trying. You have to wonder if something is off because that statistics are not working in their favor.
RedBottoms

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 7:15 am I theorize, they are using that explanation to describe.a S*x-linked genetic disorder, which sadly, results in spontaneous abortion.
They do exist. My friend has one that only applies to girls. Has a son and he is 100% perfectly healthy. But both girls she had had this rare brain disorder that typically only girls get. So basically any girl she has-is probably going to have it, but any boy won't.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

leadfoot40 wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 5:09 am Most people miscarry early so how do they know the gender?

The ones I have seen were all about 12-14 weeks, and you can do that blood test now to determine the gender. Also some people know what they are having from the start. I knew my oldest was a boy. No clue with my youngest though lol. My Mom just knew with all her kids too.
Locked Previous topicNext topic