Ex MIL actually tried to kill herself and she might not make it through

Anonymous 5

Unread post

She can't bother you anymore if she's 6 feet under or ashes.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:57 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:51 pm One can NOT overdose from Tylenol.

I don't know if this is a troll post. I do know that overdosing on Tylenol can damage the liver so badly that a transplant may be required.
this. You won't like go to sleep and die right then like you would if overdosing on anxiety meds or sleeping pills or pain meds. But you can permanently damage your liver
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:08 am I think you're absolutely hideous and always have. If you wouldn't have ripped their last connection to their son away from them immediately after his death, none of this amped up behavior would have happened in the first place. You didn't even give these people a chance to grieve.

I don't blame her. Your cold behavior with your restraining orders likely did cause her husband's stroke and subsequent death. You've made it so that she will never see her grandchildren and have them completely turned against her.

Everyone is gone. In her spot I don't blame her for not wanting to live.

What you deserve is for your children to grow up, realize what you've done and deprived them of that they'll never be able to get back, and to leave you in the same state you've left this woman in...alone, with no one, kids gone and no access to your grandchildren.

You've taught them all of this time how to treat you. I can't fathom how someone can be so cold.
This^^^
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:06 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:08 am I think you're absolutely hideous and always have. If you wouldn't have ripped their last connection to their son away from them immediately after his death, none of this amped up behavior would have happened in the first place. You didn't even give these people a chance to grieve.

I don't blame her. Your cold behavior with your restraining orders likely did cause her husband's stroke and subsequent death. You've made it so that she will never see her grandchildren and have them completely turned against her.

What you deserve is for your children to grow up, realize what you've done and deprived them of that they'll never be able to get back, and to leave you in the same state you've left this woman in...alone, with no one, kids gone and no access to your grandchildren.

You've taught them all of this time how to treat you. I can't fathom how someone can be so cold.
This^^^
You also must have missed some of my posts or something
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I don't believe this is real anymore after your updates became so dramatic, and over the top.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:12 pm
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:06 pm

This^^^
You also must have missed some of my posts or something
maybe, maybe not . Some people are so stuck on that FAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mentality that no matter what they do-you are supposed to be their BFF
RedBottoms

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:16 pm I don't believe this is real anymore after your updates became so dramatic, and over the top.
r/justnomil had some big trolling reveals recently. Several ongoing sagas with MILS ended up coming out as fake. Its drama
Anonymous 7

Unread post

RedBottoms wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:19 pm
Anonymous 7 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:16 pm I don't believe this is real anymore after your updates became so dramatic, and over the top.
r/justnomil had some big trolling reveals recently. Several ongoing sagas with MILS ended up coming out as fake. Its drama
I had a feeling some of those posts on r/justnomil were made to rile people up.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:51 pm One can NOT overdose from Tylenol.
I used to work at a dialysis clinic and I had a patient who destroyed his kidneys from too much Tylenol.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Troll post keeps adding and adding
Locked Previous topicNext topic