I do not ever want a used car

KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I only buy used. I also get bumper to bumper 4 year warranties with my purchases, and a hell of a better car payment.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:05 pm Ever hear the saying, "The minute you drive the new car off the lot it has depreciated in value"?
What value am I looking for?
Anonymous 1

Unread post

KaiandKadensMama wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:10 pm I only buy used. I also get bumper to bumper 4 year warranties with my purchases, and a hell of a better car payment.
My car payment isn’t bad IMO
Fullxbusymom
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:31 pm
Fullxbusymom wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:22 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:03 pm I’m very spoiled with my new car.
And I never want a new car, waste of money. I will always buy a car that is a few years old.
Everyone says it’s a waste. But what am I wasting? The car payment? I drive it for about three years and then get another.
Each to their own. I am a saver and would rather save money vs. what that car depreciates the second you drive it off the lot. I also drive my cars until I have no choice but to get a new one. Just not high up on the priority list for me.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Oh. If you have to ask that question, this is going to be a very long thread.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:19 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:05 pm Ever hear the saying, "The minute you drive the new car off the lot it has depreciated in value"?
What value am I looking for?
Yogamom55
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I will never eat cabbage. What are we doing?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

I've owned at least a dozen if not more new cars in my lifetime. I've also bought a few certified pre-owned cars.
Buying a New car isnt that special.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

My dad bought a custom designed never had a mile on it truck from a dealership. He drove it 5 miles and it already had a flat tire. Someone put a bolt right through the tire. And then the first week he had his brand new custom made truck the engine blew up! They had to put in a brand new engine. Yeah brand new doesn't mean better!
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

There is absolutely no guarantee with any vehicle about repairs. I bought my car last year. It was 2 years old..now, 3 years old. I just had my first repair in January and it was the battery dying in my driveway. Dh jumped it off, I drove down the street and got it repaired. It took a whole 20 minutes to fix and was a whopping $130. No muss, no fuss.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:28 pm
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:07 pm I'm the opposite. I will never waste money on a brand new car. There is no value to them at all IMO as they basically depreciate as soon as you drive it off the lot. I will always buy used vehicles.
Not having to worry about repairs or anything is worth the waste. I trade up after 3 years anyway. I’m not looking for value. I’m looking for no repairs and no worries
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Anonymous 8

Unread post

My husband knows all about vehicles, so he looks over any used vehicle we think about buying..
Locked Previous topicNext topic