Laying across the couch, shoes off in dr’s office

Anonymous 2

Unread post

Yes very trashy, just like the asshole taking that picture
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:56 pm Yes very trashy, just like the asshole taking that picture
It was posted on reddit. Not mine if you were trying to insult me.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:01 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:56 pm Yes very trashy, just like the asshole taking that picture
It was posted on reddit. Not mine if you were trying to insult me.
Did I say you were the asshole? If I thought you were the asshole, I would have called you the asshole, hence why I specifically said just like the asshole.
Shadowgirl123
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Shoes off is a bit much, but if you feel like crap I can see where laying down is a benefit.

The real question would be, if anyone is standing because the other seat on the couch was made unavailable. Then they are truely the asshole. I see no difference in the flip flop and shoes off. Same foot odor lol.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

rank
mater-three
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I won’t lie. I hate the word trashy. However, that is a little classless.
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That's a doctor's office?

Damn.

It looks like a comfy living room.

I might be tempted to do the same.

Especially during a long wait.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

The gal had better be dying for that to fly with me, or I would be squawking to the receptionist Last time I was in the er, there was a gal sitting next to me in the waiting room like that. She told me she was sick and in pain. I barely had a room to sit down, but at the time I didn't care if she was contagious. I couldn't stand and that was the only place for me to sit.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

That looks like a comfy waiting room. You my as well make yourself comfortable. 😂 Her shoes slip off, so I’m not seeing the big deal. You can see the picture taker’s ugly feet too, so what’s the difference? Lol
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I've never seen a doctors office like that but our pediatric dentist has massage armchairs for the parents. Idk I always think it's 1. to soften the blow after you've paid up front before your child is even seen and 2. to make you come back even though your child might be old enough to see a less expensive general dentist. I'm cynical.
Locked Previous topicNext topic