I feel like I'm having a midlife crisis

Anonymous 1

I'm only 29 🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous 2

I have had those moments at various stages through life. What's going on with you to make you feel this way?
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:29 am I have had those moments at various stages through life. What's going on with you to make you feel this way?
I'm just tired lol I'm 8 months pregnant and not sleeping so well and I'm trying to figure out how to help my toddler sleep in their bed .. I think not sleeping for the last three years is finally catching up to me today.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Well, that's unfortunate. Best start your will and estate planning now, you do't have much longer.
Anonymous 2

I was in the same situation when I was pregnant with a toddler as well. My 2 year old would only sleep in our bed and as my belly was getting better, he just needed to really sleep in his own bed and not kick my belly! It was hard! Once my DD was born, THEN my DS wanted to start being serious about potty training! Whew! That was a stressful time! You can do it though! Congrats on being a mama! :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:28 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:29 am I have had those moments at various stages through life. What's going on with you to make you feel this way?
I'm just tired lol I'm 8 months pregnant and not sleeping so well and I'm trying to figure out how to help my toddler sleep in their bed .. I think not sleeping for the last three years is finally catching up to me today.
Anonymous 1

Baconqueen13 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:31 am Well, that's unfortunate. Best start your will and estate planning now, you do't have much longer.
Hahahahahahahaah
Anonymous 1

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:33 am I was in the same situation when I was pregnant with a toddler as well. My 2 year old would only sleep in our bed and as my belly was getting better, he just needed to really sleep in his own bed and not kick my belly! It was hard! Once my DD was born, THEN my DS wanted to start being serious about potty training! Whew! That was a stressful time! You can do it though! Congrats on being a mama! :)
Thank you that's encouraging! Its just one of those days ....
Anonymous 2

I actually wish I could go back to those days! I would still be a great mom like I was, but I would not stress out about other things. I had a lot of crappy family that stressed me out so bad. I wish I would have cut them out sooner and just not have any drama and just be with my kids and focus on that and nothing else.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:44 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:33 am I was in the same situation when I was pregnant with a toddler as well. My 2 year old would only sleep in our bed and as my belly was getting better, he just needed to really sleep in his own bed and not kick my belly! It was hard! Once my DD was born, THEN my DS wanted to start being serious about potty training! Whew! That was a stressful time! You can do it though! Congrats on being a mama! :)

Anonymous 1

Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:46 am I actually wish I could go back to those days! I would still be a great mom like I was, but I would not stress out about other things. I had a lot of crappy family that stressed me out so bad. I wish I would have cut them out sooner and just not have any drama and just be with my kids and focus on that and nothing else.

How old are you kids now? Just curious! Hoping now is an easier time for you :)
Anonymous 2

Thanks! They are 11 and 14. Certain levels yes things are easier. I work hard for my peace every day.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:18 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:46 am I actually wish I could go back to those days! I would still be a great mom like I was, but I would not stress out about other things. I had a lot of crappy family that stressed me out so bad. I wish I would have cut them out sooner and just not have any drama and just be with my kids and focus on that and nothing else.

How old are you kids now? Just curious! Hoping now is an easier time for you :)
Locked Previous topicNext topic