How long will it take for this site to have the wild trolls and troll outings

Foreverme123
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:47 am
Foreverme123 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:38 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:29 am If this site grows in popularity trolls will be certain. But right now it's pretty much the same people since the site started. Of course there are troll posts here and there about Bm being mad. Boring. And custom hoodie I guess.
I vaguely remember a post about the custom hoodie but I can't remember the story. What was it about and what has it morphed in to?
Daughter has issues with dating trouble makers. Let's not forget daughter sleeps in the laundry room. Son got into a physical altercation, which brought on criminal charges. The I'm Done post is her. I'm sure that post will be deleted soon. Just like all the other posts of hers.
Good grief.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

420 days
CMrefugee
Donated
Donated
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I think it will be a while before it gets that crazy. We have close to 1200 members but that's not very much compared to CM. Still, it is steadily growing which is great and we'll surely see more trolls and the unhinged.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

owl0210 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:50 am I think her SN was 978 and I never believed her bullshit story from the beginning. There was another lady who faked her death. I can't remember her name but some of the Time Out For You Group members were in on it. That was the lamest group on CM lol.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:17 am that we saw on Cafemom?

Remember bcoll and her 900 kids? Or 369 (or whatever the screen name was) who lied about her kid dying? I never believed either of those and got raked over the coals when I said so. Lol. Bcoll just created an online version of her fantasy life. That other one was just plain sick.

Then there was I think IDGAF who used some other pretty girl's pics from Instagram as her own.😂

Not even gonna lie... I miss that stuff.
I didn't believe her either and got raked over the coals for saying so. Those women were deeply invested.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't miss them. I could find old soaps on Netflix or try to get through a telenova if I wanted made up drama.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:17 am that we saw on Cafemom?

Remember bcoll and her 900 kids? Or 369 (or whatever the screen name was) who lied about her kid dying? I never believed either of those and got raked over the coals when I said so. Lol. Bcoll just created an online version of her fantasy life. That other one was just plain sick.

Then there was I think IDGAF who used some other pretty girl's pics from Instagram as her own.😂

Not even gonna lie... I miss that stuff.
I did also. There were two anons in one of the posts that were skeptical about it being real, I was one of them, lol
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:22 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:19 am Custom hoodie is conducting the troll train on this site.
Which is disappointing because she's not very interesting.
I agree . She's a troll but not a very good one. I miss tiny blue moon and 504.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Who remembers the Juggalette chick? That was another train wreck.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

CC
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:37 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:28 am True.
There’s another mom who posts a lot here that I also think is a troll. Or literally the dumbest person on the planet.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:22 am

Which is disappointing because she's not very interesting.
Okay, you have to give a hint.
RedBottoms

Unread post

Foreverme123 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:38 am
MrsDavidB wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:29 am If this site grows in popularity trolls will be certain. But right now it's pretty much the same people since the site started. Of course there are troll posts here and there about Bm being mad. Boring. And custom hoodie I guess.
I vaguely remember a post about the custom hoodie but I can't remember the story. What was it about and what has it morphed in to?
The jist is this mom posts and because of her grammar we always know its her right off. She has a 15 year old son and her nephew that is 16 always around. Then a 19 year old DD who dates loser after loser after loser. Then she makes all these posts about what to get her kids for Christmas and goes on and on about getting them custom hoodies.
Locked Previous topicNext topic