Please respond anon, very sensitive topic

Anonymous 12

Unread post

It is still an abortion. So you already had an abortion and you are saying you would never have one?

Lol that is hilarious.
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:57 am Actually I did, in 2008. I had a coworker who crassly accused me of terminating a viable uterine pregnancy because she like me is pro life. However one can’t terminate a tubal pregnancy with a d&c or suction abortion. No, instead your options are getting an I termuscular shot of methotrexate that looks like Mountain Dew If caught before tubal rupture OR having the tube removed if the pregnancy progresses.

So don’t be an ignorant ass hiding behind anonymous status when you compare a non viable pregnancy to an abortion.
Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:49 am
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:57 am No and never would for ANY reason.

So if you had a tubal pregnancy you would just die instead of aborting?

That's just plain stupid imo. Why die for something that has no chance of surviving anyway ?
ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I had one too... and it is specifically listed as a “therapeutic abortion” on the paperwork.
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:57 am Actually I did, in 2008. I had a coworker who crassly accused me of terminating a viable uterine pregnancy because she like me is pro life. However one can’t terminate a tubal pregnancy with a d&c or suction abortion. No, instead your options are getting an I termuscular shot of methotrexate that looks like Mountain Dew If caught before tubal rupture OR having the tube removed if the pregnancy progresses.

So don’t be an ignorant ass hiding behind anonymous status when you compare a non viable pregnancy to an abortion.
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:57 am No and never would for ANY reason.

That's just plain stupid imo. Why die for something that has no chance of surviving anyway ?
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Again, you are ignorant. Why don’t you speak to a reproductive endocrinologist and become educated on the term before you continue spreading your uneducated rhetoric. My child was mourned and is remembered on his would be birthday. 11 years later is still grieved. Ask how many women who aborted viable pregnancies feel the same way.
Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:01 am It is still an abortion. So you already had an abortion and you are saying you would never have one?

Lol that is hilarious.

honeyrder
Countess
Countess

Unread post

Yup.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

ABORTION AND ECTOPIC PREGNANCY
You can still have a healthy pregnancy after having had an ectopic pregnancy, although your chances of conception are slightly reduced.

Ectopic pregnancy is not an issue in the abortion debate. The removal of an ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion and has never been considered as such either under the terms of the 1861 Offences Against the Person Act or the 1983 Eight Amendment to the Irish Constitution. Since the first description of the surgical management of ectopic pregnancy by Lawson Tait in 1884 there has never been even a suggestion that a doctor who removes an ectopic pregnancy should be prosecuted.

There has not been a single death from an ectopic pregnancy in Ireland over the last 20 years, where abortion is illegal.

In Britain, however, where abortion is legal, 4 - 6 women die from ectopic pregnancies each year.

Anonymous 12 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:01 am It is still an abortion. So you already had an abortion and you are saying you would never have one?

Lol that is hilarious.

Anonymous 12

Unread post

No the ignorant one here is you. You are so uneducated you dont even know what the word abortion means

Abortion simply means the termination of the pregnancy. A miscarriage is even a type of abortion

Either way you made the choice (although the correct and only real choice you had) to have an abortion so going around and saying you would never have one just makes you look stupid as shit. I am sure you are not actually stupid but you are looking like it here.
Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:04 am Again, you are ignorant. Why don’t you speak to a reproductive endocrinologist and become educated on the term before you continue spreading your uneducated rhetoric. My child was mourned and is remembered on his would be birthday. 11 years later is still grieved. Ask how many women who aborted viable pregnancies feel the same way.

Lol that is hilarious.

ReadingRainbow
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That is saying that in Ireland- where abortion is illegal, having one for an ectopic pregnancy legal.

They are defining what is legal for their mostly Catholic beliefs.

Still though... it is called a therapeutic abortion in the United states, because it is an abortion that is needed for health reasons.

Are you in Ireland, or the US ?

Msprekteacher wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:07 am ABORTION AND ECTOPIC PREGNANCY
You can still have a healthy pregnancy after having had an ectopic pregnancy, although your chances of conception are slightly reduced.

Ectopic pregnancy is not an issue in the abortion debate. The removal of an ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion and has never been considered as such either under the terms of the 1861 Offences Against the Person Act or the 1983 Eight Amendment to the Irish Constitution. Since the first description of the surgical management of ectopic pregnancy by Lawson Tait in 1884 there has never been even a suggestion that a doctor who removes an ectopic pregnancy should be prosecuted.

There has not been a single death from an ectopic pregnancy in Ireland over the last 20 years, where abortion is illegal.

In Britain, however, where abortion is legal, 4 - 6 women die from ectopic pregnancies each year.

Lol that is hilarious.

Deleted User 114

Unread post

No
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Yes, at the age of 25. I'm not proud nor ashamed
MonkeySeeMonkeyDo
Patreon
Patreon
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Sorta.

I had an ectopic pregnancy and I was bleeding to death. So yes I had an abortion

I’ve also had two miscarriages that are technically called abortions as well.
Locked Previous topicNext topic